Ugh, what is up with Wayfair's Clearance prices?

snafued

I just got off the phone with them after about 30 minutes. I took a screen shot of the thumbnails and they honored the prices! The rep I spoke to said it was a price glitch and she was very nice about it. I've been looking for a lightweight stroller and got the Maclaren Triumph for $90! I also picked up a City Elite for $150. :love:

ADS

Baylor

zactayaus said:
Ok, who snagged my Cardinal FR85SICT!!!

Um, yes, I do.:p

Everytime I see my red fr85. I think. Zactayaus..

If only I could find cowmooflage I'd sell it.

auto correct hates me

zactayaus

no, not like Onyx either. Onyx is stiff and smooth. Cardinal and Portabello are different. They're soft, but not plush. Almost like jersey, but more substantial.

Hmm, I just played with a seat with a Cardinal cover last week and we used to own a Cardinal Parkway SGL and their covers were both nylon type material. Not really soft, but smooth and more of a duffle bag feel. They are definitely not a jersey material at all. They are extremely similar to Diono covers like Shadow, Daytona, and Colbalt.

T

Tessa Partridge

Brutal!! this bait and switch is still going on in 2020!!!! boooo thumbs down Big time!!!

S

StacyB

Hi there! We are so sorry for this inconvenience! We were having some problems with Clearance as some items with multiple parts were being listed as the lowest price of one part, and not as a complete and whole product. We have been working to make this a clearer shopping experience!
Clearly this was not fixed in the years since this reply as I’m experiencing the same issue today in 2020.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC