The hype re the foonf

Phineasmama

My main problem right now is that my middle one is a boy and my littlest one is a girl...now I'm wondering if they'll sell extra covers! I love heart shades AND julius stripe :p

ADS

atw

Phineasmama said:
My main problem right now is that my middle one is a boy and my littlest one is a girl...now I'm wondering if they'll sell extra covers! I love heart shades AND julius stripe :p

Ha! If we get one, I have a similar issue. Love the pink, have a boy, love the Julius stripe...but that pink! She would flip! It's like I'd have to get two!

gigi

Am I the only one who really dislikes Paul Frank? I wish they had a pattern that wasn't PF. I'd probably get Drift but ummm BORING! For five hundy I want something more exiting LOL. Even if they had red. Basically I don't like their colors :)

lourdes

gigi said:
Am I the only one who really dislikes Paul Frank? I wish they had a pattern that wasn't PF. I'd probably get Drift but ummm BORING! For five hundy I want something more exiting LOL. Even if they had red. Basically I don't like their colors :)

I think the same way!

yetanotherjen

CPST Instructor

I'm not the biggest fan either :duck:

Syllieann

All of DS's underwear is the Paul Frank stuff from Target so that's my association. I do think it's cute but I've had enough of that little monkey's face staring at me from toddler butt so I'm not inclined to spend $500 to have it in my car too. I wish the green was a little different shade. I like the blue and drift. I suppose their shade choices are somewhat limited by which pigments/dyes will work with the crypton.

gigi

I do like the blue, but it doesn't match my car or my son's seats and I can't handle clashing :) I'm just saying their color palette isn't a selling point and is in fact a tick on the con side for me (and I'm a pretty modern design person who isn't really offput by the price of the seats - so probably their target market). That monkey just bugs the crap out of me. LOL.

Phineasmama

I'm not a huge Paul Frank fan and monkeys kind of creep me out in general, but heart shades and julius stripe I really like. I think part of it is the colors, and I really like the different colors of hearts on the heart shades one.

PunkyMonkey

I'm not a huge Paul Frank fan and monkeys kind of creep me out in general, but heart shades and julius stripe I really like. I think part of it is the colors, and I really like the different colors of hearts on the heart shades one.

:yeahthatlove: the heart shades one is SO cute I'd consider buying one of these ugly monster seats (if they ever came down in price).

And where I live.. if it's not sold in store at Target, Walmart or BRU no one will have it.

I have YET to see a seat that wasn't on the shelf at any of those stores (except my seats). I have NEVER seen a Radian IRL :eek:!!! lol and I probably won't unless I buy one.

99% of the seats I see around here are Cosco Scenera or whatever their FF only harness/booster is called or Evenflo Tribute or their FF only harness/booster (not the maestro though) seat and a whole TON of Graco NBBs. No one but me that I know would ever even think of buying a Foonf or even LIKES car seats! LOL I get made fun of all the time!

crunchierthanthou

I don't love Paul Frank, either. I was neutral on Skurvy, but probably wouldn't choose any of the others.

I'm leaning toward pink, with the hopes that someone will want to trade if I need a different color in a couple years.

christineka

I have a great love for blue. I'm starting to think that I may sell both my radians and buy the foonf. If I like it after seeing it in person.

atw

I love all the color/design discussions. Obvious to me that diono could step up game there...

Here's my conclusion after reading this and Oregon thread: if you ff, foonf. If you rf, Eh, radian might be a bit less obstructive/easier/cheaper. Doesn't make sense to buy a new convertible just to ff if both my little chickens would be fine rf in current seats till 4ish, does it?

Sigh. Whining: "but I want that pink..."

Kel

I'm not sure about all the white plastic. What do you all think? Can't help but think it will scuff and get dirty.

Syllieann

I'm not sure about all the white plastic. What do you all think? Can't help but think it will scuff and get dirty.

No idea if it will scuff, but I think it looks really sharp. A nice contrast to all the boring black shells on the market.

Little Ps Mama

99% of the seats I see around here are Cosco Scenera or whatever their FF only harness/booster is called or Evenflo Tribute or their FF only harness/booster (not the maestro though) seat and a whole TON of Graco NBBs. No one but me that I know would ever even think of buying a Foonf or even LIKES car seats! LOL I get made fun of all the time!

Do we live in the same place?! You just described my town. LOL. I have seen a Radian IRL, though, because there's one in my van. :p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC