Question Slowness to forums loading up??

MOM25BOYS

Is anyone else getting this or is it just my computer.:scratcheshead: It is only happening on this site, but when I click a thread to read it or click new posts it takes FOREVER to get the page to load or it will just stall out about halfway through loading?:confused:

ADS

HEVY

Same thing here.
I was having issues with AOL a few weeks ago, had to do a recovery, but it's happening again. For the first time I am actually having issues with IE, I have not had issues with them before. So this time I don't know who it is. May have to do another recovery and stop updates.

MOM25BOYS

Yep, I am using IE and never had any problems before now either.:confused: I just got my computer back from being wiped out and every other site is running fast and smooth for me. Its not happening everytime, but when it does its frustrating.

LuvBug

mine has been slow as well. At work and here at home. I do not think it is the time, since it seems to be an all day thing.

MOM25BOYS

Well phooey!:thumbsdown: Mine is still loading slow and sometimes not loading at all. I have to redirect sometimes just to get it to load the page.:(

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
I will submit a tech support request. If anyone else is having slowness or problems loading pages, please post here with the times it happens.

Mine seems a little slower than usual, but no issues with it failing to load pages yet.

Mom2One+One

It is loading slow for me too. It's pretty random though. One minute it loads fine, the next minute, it won't load at all.

Thanks for looking into it Darren!

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
In the past few minutes I've had sporadic and unpredictable slow loading pages-- as in, they refuse to load at all. I hit "cancel" then "refresh" and they load. If I just hit "refresh" they still won't load.

Synchro246

I'm having the same issues.

80+% of my navigation is fine, but the other portion of the time there are delays and sometimes I need to stop and click something else (like go to usercp instead of a forum--is this re-directing?) or stop and try again for it to work. Sometimes it won't load at all.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC