Peg Perego Convertible?

ADS

djma

At first glance, it resembles the orbit toddler to me.

Can't wait to hear more info. But if it's as expensive as their infant seats, this will be a seat I admire from a distance. :p

tl01

To me it looks like a cross between the Orbit toddler and the classic Britax seats. It does look short. Hopefully it is taller than it looks.

Chila88

I thought Cocorro right away too. But perhaps the headreast counts toward shell height? Then it could be larger then it looks as the headrest is all the way down in that pic.

Chila88

It appears to have 2 seperate latch straps that tighten individually on each side like a Britax (the tan seat to the r of the brown one has an adjuster strap on the left side of the seat, and we can see the adjuster strap on the right side of the brown one). :D Why aren't more seats like this? I find it makes install sooooo much easier.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
It appears to have 2 seperate latch straps that tighten individually on each side like a Britax (the tan seat to the r of the brown one has an adjuster strap on the left side of the seat, and we can see the adjuster strap on the right side of the brown one). :D Why aren't more seats like this? I find it makes install sooooo much easier.

There are seats like that out. Kinda a new thing.

HayleyCPST

It also has the new IMMI latch connectors like the new Britax's so that you don't have to switch the connectors from RF to FF.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
QuassEE is writing up a blog about it, but I don't know when she will be done, sorry!

skylinphoto

Recaro does the whole separate latch tightening thing too. :)

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Yeah, it looks like a Coccoro but without the cuteness and charm.

Based on the Primo Viaggio, I'm wondering if it will be overpriced and hard to install.

:whistle:

TXDani

Senior Community Member
I was looking at their Italian catalog (trying to find new patterns offered) and in that it showed a convertible but it was like the orbit in that it installed on a base.

Nicole~ hurry up with that review...I am going to start stalking you for your PP knowledge!

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Keep in mind that it is a prototype, the soft goods could change considerably before it is released, even if the hardware is mostly done (and I don't know that it is since I didn't visit Peg).

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor
It's in queue. Not my best work, but it's there.. :) I didn't have a lot to work with!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC