Marvin Says: Vote Early, Vote Often!

Marvin needs YOUR vote to elect the CarseatBlog.Com Contest Winner!

• LISmama810

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Jeanum

Votes: 18 19.8%
  • Cowgirlsmommy

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Starlight

Votes: 39 42.9%
  • Kat

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • QuassEE

Votes: 22 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
Early results might suggest Starlight in a landslide among the Stay at Home demographic. Will there be a backlash tonight among those working during the day who can't access the internet?

I've already been sent complaints of hanging chad on some of the ballots. I may have to go into the database and disqualify some votes!

Don't count out the lesser vote getters, all they need is to hack into the forum software to generate a sudden surge before the polls close!

ADS

beeman

I'd like to add the only one that goes with a black interior, is above the allotted budget. I'm not voting because non of them met the requirements :thumbsdown: .

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Apparently my running-mate is too much of a maverick for some of you.

Any REAL car seat freak would drool over the chance to try installing that seat RF. (Scroll down to see the illustration on the box.) Nikki's husband could always use bungee cords.

What this board needs is HOPE and CHANGE! That's what my deathtrap will provide!

If elected, I promise a fish in every pot! Er--chicken! Chicken in every pot!

I'm LISmama810 and I approved this message.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
I'd like to add the only one that goes with a black interior, is above the allotted budget. I'm not voting because non of them met the requirements :thumbsdown: .

Gasp! NOT VOTING?!

Do what I do when none of the candidates meet the requirements (which is most of the time). Just vote for the lesser of 6 evils!

classicseats

Apparently my running-mate is too much of a maverick for some of you.

Any REAL car seat freak would drool over the chance to try installing that seat RF. (Scroll down to see the illustration on the box.) Nikki's husband could always use bungee cords.

What this board needs is HOPE and CHANGE! That's what my deathtrap will provide!

If elected, I promise a fish in every pot! Er--chicken! Chicken in every pot!

I'm LISmama810 and I approved this message.

The actual seat and the illustration are 2 different seats! Are you skirting around the issues miss candidate?

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I didn't expect many people to have enough history on Renolux to know quite WHY my selection was so funny.. I believe they're the only carseat manufacturer to have ALL of their carseats recalled for safety reasons (gross failures)? Was there a single Renolux that wasn't recalled?

-N.

HEVY

You guys are funny, seriously.
I had to vote for Starlight. I was so shocked at the buttons I never noticed the second chest clip until she said it. That made me LOL, I don't LOL very often so in general anything (or anyone) that makes me LOL has always got my vote :thumbsup:

You go Starlight :2thumbsup:

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member

It's quite the smoking hot black leather bargain when you factor in the cachet of matching the vehicle's interior, as well as the seat's original MSRP. It's no ordinary 3-in-1, it's extraordinary. :)

Jewels

Senior Community Member
icare.gif
about the safety issues of the Renolux.
19.gif
QuassEE
19.gif
QuassEE
19.gif
QuassEE
19.gif
QuassEE
19.gif
QuassEE
19.gif
QuassEE
19.gif

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
It's quite the smoking hot black leather bargain when you factor in the cachet of matching the vehicle's interior, as well as the seat's original MSRP. It's no ordinary 3-in-1, it's extraordinary. :)

I think there are probably certain former members and lurkers who might vote for someone willing to post a photo posing in a smoking hot black leather carseat.... :whistle:

I didn't expect many people to have enough history on Renolux to know quite WHY my selection was so funny.. I believe they're the only carseat manufacturer to have ALL of their carseats recalled for safety reasons (gross failures)? Was there a single Renolux that wasn't recalled?

-N.

See, you gotta inform us voters. :) That's the kind of humor that would win my vote.

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor
You've seen my butt..(uhh, clothed..) Now if Britax comes out with a leather Regent cover, I'm all over that.

-Nicole.

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
:ROTFLMAO: Hey, I said I'm conducting a clean campaign! :p The black leather enthusiasts would have to negotiate photo opportunities directly with Nikki herself if she becomes the proud new owner of said seat. Good thing leather wipes clean, eh? :whistle:

Starlight

Senior Community Member
Let it be known that Starlight, who is a working Mom herself, is fully supportive of the working Mom's! And I pledge to spend less than $15 on my campaign wardrobe, to include shoes! No wasted funds here, people!

I'm Starlight and I approve this message!

(and, yes, I bought my shorts at the thrift store for $3, undies from VS, $4, tank from thrift store, $2, and flip flops, $2.50, Old Navy. No bra! Woo! And yeah, I went to work like that today, and I do WOH.)

beeman

Don't suck us in on your scandalous ways. She only wants to pay $50, and your running mate is going to be costing way more than that. No ones even trying to hide it. What's it going to cost after you're elected? You could lead us all to bankruptcy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC