What are your kids riding in right now?

love-pink

I thought it would be fun to have a post where we list or post pictures of what our seats & setups are currently in our vehicles :cool:

My current setup is FFing Blvd, LiteRider, Amp HBB in my Dodge Journey.

Dh's setup is LiteRider, FR90, LiteRider in his F150.

Pictures to come shortly!

ADS

Baylor

We are at the shore. I have my 5 yr old in his fr85. And my 9 yr old is in the Monterey in a ford fusion hybrid.

Normally at home I have 5 yrold in Monterey and 9 yr old in sante fe in 3001 GC

auto correct hates me

djma

My van - DD RF Headwise70, DS1 literider, DS2 Parkway

DH's car - DD FF ProRide, DS1 literider, DS2 Evenflo Big Kid

xxluckychicxx

My car:

DD (5.5 years, 42lbs) is in a SureRide

null-7.jpg

DS (7 years next month, 55lbs) is in a Monterey

null-6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Brianna

The only kiddo in my car at the moment is J, he's in a FR85. I'll get a current picture tomorrow :)

tiggercat

Sam is 3y11m, 41in, 39lb and is currently riding in a borrowed FRct.

Megan is 7y11m, 65lbish, and rides in a PWSG. She does usually use the SG, but I let her go without when wearing a long dress ;)

Both currently in capt chairs of my 2002 Caravan, 11yo (110lb, 5'3) rides in seatbelt 3rd row OB.

Sent from my iPod touch using Car-Seat.Org

Last edited:

Meg

My 6.5 year old is in a Parkway, 3 year old is in a FR90, and my 8 month old is now in a RA 50. My backseat is quite colorful at the moment. :)

Last edited:

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Pink Sky Frontier 80. Though all the pictures of the kids using the armrests on the FR90 make it so tempting!
And Daddy's car could be anything... Amp, Safeguard Go backless, TopSide, Cruz, Cosco Stack It...

Attachments

• photo (13).jpg
    photo (13).jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 91

soph's mom

Volvo- DD in cobalt RXT, daycare kids in scenera and scenera 40rf

Grand Cherokee- petal radian xtsl for DD, sceneras move if I have others in it...

Wrangler- DD radian 65sl, daycare kid in Cosco hbb harnessed (only take him in it occasionally going to the pool two houses down)

OH's truck- DD has a EB 3n1

The 3n1 moves right now if we need a seat in another car. I LOVE my radians but they are SOOOO heavy so I don't move them.

Keeks64

No pics right now

09" dodge journey

DS1 - FF MA65 dressed in cow
DS2 - RF SR35 dressed in orbit

They are both outboard , SR35 behind passenger

Next week though we will be changing it up :D DS1 is getting a FR CT in onyx & I'm switching DS2 to his MA but changing the clothes to onyx for summer & too match :D

amelia222

In my van right now:
4yo DD - Passenger side 2nd row in a cowmoo frontier
1yo daycare kid - Driver side 2nd row FF cowmoo marathon
2yo daycare kid - Middle 3rd row FF black truefit

Phineasmama

Currently DD1 is at her dad's house for the summer, she took her cactus flower FR90 and her heart shades Clek Olli for backup.

DS is riding in a FR90 in the van and Faux Hawk Foonf in the CRV

And DD2 is in a Heart Shades Foonf in the CRV (pic in my siggy) and in a Plum RXT in the van. I don't have any recent pics of her in the car in that but she did find an alternate use for it...

alake

We are home in Canada.
I brought with us, two bubble bums for Summer and Leah, but they are using two HBB, that I got when we got here. We will use them when we leave for Ireland in a little over a week.
Logan, is RF in his RXT.
Eryn in her Chaperone
Mallorie in her Aton.
In a rental Dodge Grand Caravan.
When we are home:
Same for the youngest three.
Leah forward facing in a RXT
Summer in a harnessed Prosport.
Eryn will soon be moving into a Coccoro. I am keeping her in her Chaperone until we get back to Florida. We may use it for Mallorie, and move her into Logan's RXT, and move Logan into the Foonf I have sitting in the garage, we will have to see.

Cryssy Jane

In the daycare van:
drivers to passengers:
rf chicco nextfit in mystique for Isabella (21months 22ish lbs)
FR 90 in congo for Amare (3 years 10.5 months, 45lbs)
empty seat
3rd row:
RF radian rxt in daytona for Athena (2 years 10.5 months, 28ish lbs)
RF radian rxt in daytona for Efren (3 years 10.5 months, 34lbs) This will likely be turned ff soon
FR 85 in red rock for Luis (3 years 5 months, 44lbs)

In the subi:
2nd row center, FR 90 in congo for Matthew (4 years 2.5 months, 36lbs)

Matthew also has a fr85 in onyx in dad's car, a fr85 in canyon in grandma's car and a prosport in mom's car.

mom2juliarose

In my '05 CRV:
DS is RFing in a Diono R100 in Stone (with angle adjuster), driver's side outboard. DD is in a Girls Rock high back Graco Turbobooster, passenger side outboard.

In DH's '97 CRV:
DS is RFing in a SK Radian 65 in Champagne (with angle adjuster), passenger side outboard. DD is in a Fairy Tales low back Graco Turbobooster, driver's side outboard.

VoodooChile

No current pics that I can think of.
In my Pilot, dd (7.5) rides in a Santa Fe, and, um, 5-steps in the 3rd row. Ds (4) ff rides in an RXT.
In dh's Mountaineer, dd rides in a Cruz, ds in a Fr80.

SavsMom

2010 Toyota Prius
*Evenflo SureRide

2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
*Graco TurboBooster with SS

Will be adding a KeyFit to the mix in September :)
When the Prius lease gets turned in we will have a Mazda 5 - think I may put the SureRide away and use the ProBooster for DD as she is doing really well in the booster in the Jeep.

hope41more

My 2.5yo 35.5 lb 38.5 inch kiddo rf in:

07 Grand Prix center seat MyRide
05 Grand Am driver side outboard Foonf

TXDani

Senior Community Member
In my Range Rover I have a ProRide for my 2 year old and a Harmony LBB for my 6 year old.

In my DHs F350 we have a ProSport for the 2 year old and a Pro Booster for the 6 year old.

My older two kids don't use seats anymore :(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC