What would you get?

tam_shops

Hope you called! I'd sure call. And, if I didn't get a new harness set that day, I'd demand to speak to someone above them, until they found one or sent me a new seat!

And, I'd report it as well...that's crazy, you shouldn't have to buy a new seat, they should fix the buckles!

tam

ADS

lovemybabies924

I have a harness buckle I can send u if u send it back when u get a replacement :)

And can I call dibs on the cuddle cover if u do replace it? Lol

Brigala

CPST Instructor
The Pria comes in pink now...
41jOdxe3seL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

stephpook

I'll call Graco again tomorrow. If they refund me the cost of the seat, that would be awesome.

Did you report to NHTSA via phone or website? I filled out their report thingy ma-bob, but that's it.

Website. They called me a couple days later. I emailed Graco too. Did you mention when you contacted Graco the first time that you had also contacted NHTSA? If not, it may be worth mentioning.

Definitely try again - this problem is only getting bigger (as evidenced by the fact that they're sold out of replacement buckles) and they really need to be trying to make this issue right for the people who are having problems, or it's going to negatively affect their image. All that being said, I've been very pleased with my CS experience with them so far.

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Peg!

I don't think anyone mentioned the Hanna ProRide, but they have crappy legroom.

Lenae

Peg!

I don't think anyone mentioned the Hanna ProRide, but they have crappy legroom.

I don't love the ProRide.

I went to poshbaby and tried the Pria, Boulevard, and Foonf. I have to say, I was underwhelmed by the Foonf. I :love: the Pria. The most cushy and comfortable feeling cover I ever felt. Sassy said she didn't like the BLVD, but it might have just been because it didn't have a picture of a pink cover. The sales associate had a picture of the pink Foonf and pink Pria to show her, but her legs were already dangling way far out, which makes me think they'll be super squished RF.

They didn't have the Peg in stock, so we're going to check the Babies R Us nearby. I hope they have it. I feel like the strongest contenders are the Peg an Pria right now.

Question about the Pria. This was the version with the TinyFit, which I won't be buying or using. I think it had the smaller chest clip on the seat that's used with the TinyFit. Am I right about that? Because I did not like how small the chest clip was. Like, it might be a deal breaker if it's really that small.

geekKT

I don't have any suggestions but had to post and comment on how cute she is! That Sophia Pavilion is pretty, and I'm loving the pink Pria. It makes me want to go out and buy pretty pink seats...

mominabigtruck

I'm sure you can get a regular chest clip from dorel if it's that big of a deal to you. You used to be able to just buy them at bru but I don't know if you can anymore.

cupcakepirate11

If you get the one without tiny fit you would have to assume it will come with the regular clip not the clip specific to the tiny fit

Lenae

I'm a BIG fan of super smooth harness adjusters and the Symphony has the smoothest adjuster IMO.

I looked for a pink Symphony, but I didn't find one that I thought Sassy would like. Did I miss one? I also don't have LATCH, does the Symphony install well with seatbelt?

There was no Peg at Babies R Us, so I am still looking to try one out. But man, I am really loving that Pria.

Phineasmama

I looked for a pink Symphony, but I didn't find one that I thought Sassy would like. Did I miss one? I also don't have LATCH, does the Symphony install well with seatbelt?

There was no Peg at Babies R Us, so I am still looking to try one out. But man, I am really loving that Pria.

There is a Symphony E3 at BRU that is pink and black I think...but it's so short for RFing and outgrown pretty quickly all around, I don't know if I would even consider it.

I had a Pria with tiny fit and I didn't notice the chest clip being smaller than usual...

Lenae

I looked at the Pria again at Babies R Us, and the chest clip was the normally size one. The tiny one was in a little Baggie (auto correct won't let me un-capitalize that) connected to the back of the seat.

romanoma

For a petite LO who loves pink, I'd get the pria hands down. You can't get any pinker or cushier than that. I'm pretty sure we wil have one for DD2, I just don't think I can resist. I always want to call it the pinkalicious seat :love:

Eta: the BBB near me has the peg and it just reminds me so much of the britax convertibles. Not that that's bad, but they just seem very similar in size, shape, seating room, and covers even feel similar (at least the ones in the showroom).

You could always order a peg and a pria from amazon and return the one you like least.

Lenae

So, I couldn't find the Peg in stock anywhere. Albee baby has a promotion right now where you get a $50 gift card with the purchase of a Pria. Colton is getting a new seat soon, and I could use the gift card with that purchase.

WWYD? Go ahead with the Pria or wait and see if I can find a Peg in stock somewhere? Order the Peg and hope I like it better than the Pria? Ah, so conflicted. First world problem, right?

Phineasmama

I think you would be really happy with the pria and the amount of leg room :) I think it will be really comfy for her and she will have lots of growing room. And we tried it FFing as well and it was really nice FFing and the harness goes really tall.

romanoma

I think you would be really happy with the pria and the amount of leg room :) I think it will be really comfy for her and she will have lots of growing room. And we tried it FFing as well and it was really nice FFing and the harness goes really tall.

How easy is the harness adjuster on the pria? Can you compare the RF legroom to the peg?

OP, if you are really that conflicted and just must know about the peg, I'd order from amazon or diapers.com so you can just return it if not happy with it. Then you could order the pria from Albeebaby :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC