clmchrissy

2006 Honda Accord sedan

*not checked by a tech, but all independently installed*

Passenger-FF Avenue w/ seatbelt & tt
Center-KF22 w/out base l/s belt
Driver-HB Turbo Booster *must buckle booster before KF*

autumnlily

2003 Land Rover SE

RF Cosco Scenera (seatbelt)/RF Radian(seatbelt)/FF Marathon (LATCH)

FF Scenera (seatbelt)/FF Radian(seatblet)/FF Marathon (LATCH)

Checked by a tech and photo's to follow soon
Using the seatbelt for the Marathon would have easily been doable but the mom preferred LATCH and it worked :thumbsup:

cdncasper

2008 Honda Civic Sedan

Driver to passanger

Scenera/Radian/Snugride32

All rear facing with seatbelts, I am a tech.

jan62011132.jpg

Last edited:

Emi's Mommy

Very proud of myself that I made this work.
2008 Dodge Avenger(same as Chrysler Sebring as far as I know)
Driver/middle/passenger
RF CA/RF Keyfit no base/RF AOE
All seatbelt installs as the UAS in my car hates me. Keyfit was a bit of a pain but it worked. All very solid, not tech checked as it was only like this for about 1/2 hour.

family5oregon

I posted this on the Radian 3 across also.

1995 Montero installed with seatbelts but not checked.

100_5504.jpg

100_5509.jpg

I had to go back to my original set up for a few more months.

100_5523.jpg

wow, sorry about this pic. don't know what happed there. :eek:

100_5524.jpg

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I have a couple more for the '06 Pilot 3rd row --

RF Radian/RF MyRide/RF CA
RF Radian/RF Coccoro/(FF)ProSport (harnessed. It would fit boostered but be *very* difficult to buckle.)

I could allllmost fit RF Radian/RF MR/FF MA; it was in the parking lot at BRU so it would be worth a try if someone with more tenacity and time wanted to try it.

Also I think the RF Radian/Titan works, either FFing or RFing, and you could probably fit a variety of seats in the third spot.

northernmommy

2011 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab

RF RNXT (LATCH) GN (L/S belt) FRXT/85 (LBP) (GN and FR are TT)

and

RF RNXT (LATCH) GN (L/S belt) RF Scenera (noodle needed for toddler install)

singingpond

2008 Prius

Parkway (old style), RF Radian XTSL (with the new boot), Parkway (old style)

I initially installed the Radian using the locking mechanism of the seatbelt. However, by the time I got the belt tight enough to install the seat securely, it was also tight enough that the shoulder portion was tilting the Radian (also, the little plastic trim piece where the shoulder belt comes out of the backrest was being pulled out by the force on the shoulder belt). I ended up reinstalling the next day with locking clip, and it looks much better. Buckle stalk has two full twists; locking clip is sitting flat inside the belt path. This was not an easy install, but ended up solid. Wish the seat would go more upright, as it lightly touches the back/inner edges of the front vehicle seats when DD is in the carseat, and Prius manual doesn't want anything touching. We may try moving vehicle seats forward a notch.

The boosters are a pain to buckle, but doable. I'm sure I'll get quicker with a little practice.

LittlePeanut

1997 Pontiac TranSport Minivan

All are seatbelts installs, and TT for FF. Outboard belts are l/s with locking latch plates. Centre is lap only with ALR belt. There are only 2 tether anchors in this vehicle and the seating positions are outboard 2nd row.

2nd row passenger (L/S)/middle(LAP ONLY)/driver (L/S)

FF Evenflo Bolero TT (the OEM tether strap will NOT reach the anchor and requires a tether extender which can be ordered from Evenflo)
RF Scenera (pool noodles required for decent recline angle)
FF Radian XTSL TT

FF 3-in-1 EB (being used as a 5 pt harness) TT
RF Scenera (pool noodles required for decent recline angle)
FF Radian XTSL TT

All are rock solid with little effort :thumbsup:

I'm a tech.

lorismurph

Senior Community Member
Another in my 03 Dodge Caravan

RF Titan
FF Radain
RF Avenue

FF Titan
FF Radian
FF Avenue (this is NOT recommended due to there being only 1 tether anchor but they fit)

RF Avenue
FF Radian
Harmony Literider

RF EFTA
FF Radian
HB Turbo (very hard to buckle)

Andie

2002 Buick Rendezvous

Outboard seats are both l/s with locking latchplates. Middle is lap belt with pull down shoulderbelt that attaches to the lapbelt with a peg/hole combo.

RF Cosco Scenera
FF Recaro Vivo
RF Safety 1st Complete Air

All seatbelt installs. Not checked by tech but took booster out and both RF seats were secure.

lorismurph

Senior Community Member
One more to add to my 03 Dodge Caravan 3rd row bench is scooted all the way forward to allow for more cargo space in back.

RF Titan
FF Radin
RF EFTA

The only way to adjust the EFTA is to recline the vehicle seat (after undoing the tether on the Radian) so I just made sure it was correct first. This is a temporary set-up for me though but it works.

Kids are: 20mo RF Titan 25 lbs, 34"
6yo FF Radian 39 lbs, 45"
3yo (almost 4) RF EFTA 29 lbs, 37"

And the Harmony Literider is in the Captain's chair for my 9yo, 61 lbs, 52"

I removed the other captain's chair, I need to haul a bunch of empty boxes.

pics here:
www.loriscarseatstuff.blogspot.com

cdsanford

BMW X3 -06

Britax Frontier FF's SB, Combi Coccoro RF's SB, Radian XTSL FF's Latch

Not checked yet

Kids are
7 yrs FF Frontier 44lbs 48"
4 yrs FF Radian XTSL 32lbs 41"
Baby girl due 3/15 RF Combi Coccoro

todzwife

Yahoo! I've got a good one to add!

08 Subaru Tribeca

RF MA70 Drivers side outboard
FF RN XTSL Center
Passenger outboard: Keyfit 30, RFing Scenera, Parkway SG, Another Radian XTSL FF

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
2003 Saturn L200
Driver to passenger side:
TurboBooster (with back), Radian 80 (FF), Complete Air (RF)
All seatbelt installs (switched retractors for installed seats), Radian with tether.
Radian: 1.5 twists of seatbelt, no recline. CA: about 32 degree angle. Front seat barely useable; booster hard to buckle, and Radian was hard to put in due to seatbelt's position over crack in seat leading to difficulty feeding slack into the retractor. But it works.

I am a tech.

Angela

2007 Kia Rondo 7 passenger
All seat belt installs

Passenger - rf Cosco Scenera (35 lb rf version), no buckle twists
Center - rf Graco My Ride 65, 2 buckle twists
Driver - rf Sunshine Radian XT (has to be tethered to get it to puzzle with My Ride), 3 buckle twists

All independent installs checked by myself. :)

picture.php

picture.php

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC