Raise your hand if you are addicted to this Forum

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I'm still surfing car-seat.org instead of doing my work. That is pretty bad! I am definitely addicted!:D :D

ADS

Lara

I'm still surfing car-seat.org instead of doing my work. That is pretty bad! I am definitely addicted!:D :D

Me too!

Actually, I got off for awhile to feed dd and put her to bed but now I'm back here instead of studying for my final tomorrow lol.

scatterbunny

Dh is cooking dinner right now, dd is watching Fraggle Rock and I'm sitting upstairs with my laptop and roll of toilet paper (I'm sick and can't quit blowing my nose, LOL). :)

I go back and forth between this board, the BabyCenter Car Safety Tips board (hosted by Heather/murphydog77) and the Baby Bargains Car Seats board and Car Booster Seats board. I used to also post at ivillage's carseat board ages ago but I can't stand the format there so I avoid it now.

Simplysomething

Dh is cooking dinner right now, dd is watching Fraggle Rock and I'm sitting upstairs with my laptop and roll of toilet paper (I'm sick and can't quit blowing my nose, LOL). :)

I go back and forth between this board, the BabyCenter Car Safety Tips board (hosted by Heather/murphydog77) and the Baby Bargains Car Seats board and Car Booster Seats board. I used to also post at ivillage's carseat board ages ago but I can't stand the format there so I avoid it now.

I tried to like iVillage, when Parent Soup first left AOL to become ivillage...(like 4 years ago)... but gah, their format blows. Especcially the part where you have to pay to view more than one post per page.

There is a car booster seat board? I'm such a dork.

I'll stick with my free boards, TYVM! LOL

(Oh, I ventured back to AOL recently, with their free boards.).

K.

Dillipop

I love this board. I come by every day to read, even if I don't post a ton. On vacation, I even have to sneak some time on here so I don't miss too much!

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Ivillage alienated a lot of users over the last year or so. The really screwed up a very popular board with some really bad moves. I guess they must be making more money, though...

TXDani

Senior Community Member
Oh yeah I am addicted! But like most of you said...at least it isn't a bad addiction! I think I read a lot more than I post though...

scatterbunny

Danielle--OT, but is Ali in kindergarten this year? If so, how is she liking it? I just noticed that she's 4 months older than Hayley.

And are you guys getting the crazy wind like we're getting here on the coast?

Pawy

But is the forums or the car seats or keeping them safe or how cool some car seats really are.. or maybe we are just car seat "nerds"
Maybe its all of the above...

Paul

Lilsid

I check in every day to see what's up. I got a new car seat today and I postponed dinner so I could open it up and play with it. DH thinks I am out of my mind, since he got in trouble for getting home before me and not opening the box and getting the seat out for me.

I just found out I am pregnant with baby #2 and all I could think of is whoooo I get to start all over with car seats, starting from ground zero. I love it.

skaterbabs

I check in every day to see what's up. I got a new car seat today and I postponed dinner so I could open it up and play with it. DH thinks I am out of my mind, since he got in trouble for getting home before me and not opening the box and getting the seat out for me.
roflol!
I just found out I am pregnant with baby #2 and all I could think of is whoooo I get to start all over with car seats, starting from ground zero. I love it.

Congratulations, Mama!! :D

drey

Am I considered an addict if I have a low post count? :) I'm here almost every day... And Lilsid, you made me lol! Thanks!

becca011906

Senior Community Member
I drop in atleast a few times a day and check to see if there's anything new going on! LOL i also have to go to Mothering.com discussion boards, love that place!! it feels so homey! And right now i've been on disboards.com which is about disney world since we'll be going there in about 2 months.

stayinhomewithmy6

Senior Community Member
Yep, I'm here every day reading & reading & reading, even though I don't post every day. I've learned so much here. DH comes home in the evenings and says, "Are you reading car seat stuff again?" He really doesn't care, though, and he just fuels my car seat addiction by letting me buy whichever ones I want! I can't wait to get pregnant again, so that I can pick out a new infant seat! ;-) I'm spending way too much time sitting at the computer, though, so my house is just a disaster (can't do everything, had to let something go! :D )

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
OK, OK, I'll confess. I'm addicted. But it's a good addiction, although it's been expensive! LOL

I always hop on the boards while I'm waiting for my daycare kids to arrive...then sneak on when they are having free play. Again at nap time (now!) and then again when they start leaving. I don't get on in the evenings, cause we have too much going on. Dinner, feeding horses and finally just relaxing and being with my kids (if they aren't on the computer!). DH doesn't like it when I'm on the computer when he's home...so I try to get my time in before he gets home! LOL

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC