NBD August

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADS

ckelly626

IS the site having issues for anyone else? I have something in my cart but when I go to my shopping cart it says my cart is empty but still shows it in my cart at the top of the page...

hunypooh77

either they keep adding GNs or it keeps falling out of my cart because every few mins I refresh and there is 1 available again...my cart has 3 now?

crunchierthanthou

IS the site having issues for anyone else? I have something in my cart but when I go to my shopping cart it says my cart is empty but still shows it in my cart at the top of the page...

It was doing that to me last week. I had to sign in from a different browser (switched from Firefox to Chrome). It was still there when I signed in. Then I cleared my Firefox cache, and it's been fine since then.

hunypooh77

Well, it does look like there is more than 1 Nautilus....I need to get away from this computer or I will be here all day! Happy hunting!!

mamajava

Senior Community Member
Trying to check out with the b-safe and its doing the same as another person said, saying its in my cart at the top of the page, but when i click on it, says my cart is empty.

I just called them and they said it is in my cart and I can pay over the phone with a cc, but I want to use my paypal because I have money in there. She said to call back if it keeps happening.

ckelly626

Trying to check out with the b-safe and its doing the same as another person said, saying its in my cart at the top of the page, but when i click on it, says my cart is empty.

I just called them and they said it is in my cart and I can pay over the phone with a cc, but I want to use my paypal because I have money in there. She said to call back if it keeps happening.

I had to clear my cache. Close the pages then log back in. The items were still there when I logged back in. Just don't take too long or it will dump it form your cart!

Marvin711

Had that the other day. Deleted cookies and it seemed to help but might lose your item! You can call to check out.

mamajava

Senior Community Member
I had to clear my cache. Close the pages then log back in. The items were still there when I logged back in. Just don't take too long or it will dump it form your cart!

Still doesn't work. Guess it wasn't meant to be that I get the seat lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC