News Live in Vilonia .....everything gone .. need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mama Jo

I'm talking to my cousin in Conway right now. She has Jess' phone number - she's a tech on here and she lives in Greenbrier. I've PM'd her and am going to send her a text right now.

ADS

geministars26

I want you all to know that all your kindness is so appreciated. This is a horrible situation and you guys are great. Something to smile about.

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
I texted some people here to see what I can do. We HAD 15 infant seats left at the check 2 weeks ago. I'm trying to see if I can get my hands on one. I am pretty sure I can come up with something.

ETA: Looks like I'm gonna get something from a friend at UAMS. I would just need help from here to you. I don't have available time to bring it out. :(

Mama Jo

Ok, I have an OnBoard 35.

Now, ladies, help me get it out there!

I'll have it tomorrow.

I sent a text to Jess in Greenbrier. I also have a cousin in Greenbrier who goes to Conway every day. I don't know which is closer to Vilonia, but they could do a hand-off if needed.

ntrenary

I've emailed my friend to ask her if it's OK to use her address. I'll let you know where to ship it when I hear back from her, unless someone beats me to it. We'll get it there, it sounds like there are quite a few people in the area.:)
ETA: I think she might work near little rock. Maybe you can drop it off to her and she can take it to Vilonia. I'll email her again and see if that will work for her.

geministars26

We are staying at my moms in bigelow at night, Vilonia by day.I don't have a lot of time or gas to spare.. ..but I CAN meet at Conway early between 5 and 7 am and night between 7 and 8 to 9 pm. I can do something at the least!

geministars26

We are staying at my moms in bigelow at night, Vilonia by day.I don't have a lot of time or gas to spare.. ..but I CAN meet at Conway early between 5 and 7 am and night between 7 and 8 to 9 pm. I can do something at the least! I am headed to Conway now

geministars26

I am newbie but I will never leave this board. Yout all absolutely amazing. I don't know what we'd do without you guys. Ok I'm crying again....but for once they are tears of joy! Thank you all soooo much!

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
geministars26, do you have a way to charge your phone if you have no power? does your mom have power so you can charge it at night? or a vehicle charger?

Just want to make sure you don't kill your battery before someone can call you about the seat!

jess71903

Ambassador
Ok, I think we've worked out getting the seat from Rachel in LR to me. I've PMd you OP. We'll get together and get the seat to you and installed. We'll be in Conway this weekend for sure, as well as Monday and Wednesday of next week if that doesn't work out.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Ok, first of all, this board is so amazing. Second, prayers to you, op.

A thought: is anyone in contact with car seat manufacturers who might make donations? There must be many families without safe seats for their kids. I know we have techs in the affected areas and nearby who could help coordinate distribution (maybe through safe kids in conjunction with the red cross? Have the rc or local hospitals put parents/caregivers in touch with sk, who could distribute donated seats?)

Can we make this happen?

geministars26

Try this one more time. I know everyone is referring to me but I am new and have to ask.....what is op stand for?

I am able to charge my phone at my moms overnight and Verizon has a mobile charging center now in Vilonia so I'm able to contact the world just a little bit more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC