Lets see your matching seats!

Haley.h87

I will take pics soon and post, but right now in my car I have an Alma MR65 and a Daisy? Nautilus.
In DH's truck we have the Coda MR65 and Nitro XTSL

ADS

BabyKaykes

This setup is no more...in fact, the CCO is the only seat I have left.

Tan Monarch, KeyLime CCO, Envy ProSport
f90d0607.jpg

glockchick

I let my kids pick they're seats so they clash more than match. In my suburban I have a Cardinal PW, a Cloudbust PW, a Livia FR85, and a Onyx BLVD. I guess if not for the Livia, I could claim they coordinated. ;)

babyherder

I have an evenflo maestro in akane (red strip), tribute in gunther (red accents) and a myride 65 in Coda. So I have a red, black, and gray theme going on. I really like it, especially the myride and tribute together. They really do match. I'll try to remember to take pics tomorrow.

Keeanh

Here's my collection :D :

Shadow Radians & Monterey, Onyx Frontier, Licorice Coccoro, and an Apramo backless

IMG_7870.JPG
IMG_7869.JPG
IMG_7874.JPG
IMG_7871.JPG

ETA: I also have a black Monterey, but it's in DH's car at work.

Spam

Never knew I'd be so into matching car seats. Dh's car previously had cowmoo fr85, cow chaperone, cow blvd 70. Now it's all red, cardinal fr85, fuego kf30, blvd70 wearing a crimson cover.

005.jpg

My truck matches ok, maui blue fr85, hathaway sr35 (has a little blue) and midnight rpr.

aeormsby

I still haven't taken pictures of DH's truck - he has a red FR & Red Vivo and they looks so nice together.

cmm7

It's an 86-Y harness. Pictures with child here. It's used with a booster and its weight limit is 168 pounds (with EZ on tether kit)

Yup, that is right. That was a temporary set up when I couldn't get a HBB in that spot but kiddo kept falling over when sleeping. The 86Y usually belongs in the center seat where I have only a lap belt.

LuvMyCharlie

image-1437568967.jpg

Here are my cows, and current set up. My avatar is Barnum MA and Olivia MT which look nice together. Also, the Olivia and Julius Oobr match nicely but I don't have a pic.

MorgieBear'sMama

Here is yesterday's set up with two blue Opal proRIDEs and this grey Radian, I am drawing a blank on which grey.

It looks good from the back, but the skurvy olli clashes with the recaro seats.

Last edited:

Lenae

This thread makes me want and Envy ProBooster for DS in the future instead of the blue one to match our Flora RXT.

cmcki737

katymyers said:
My 3 Graco seats :)

I love the sign on your bucket! When my son was 2 months he got a horrible cold that went to his chest and had to have crags and IV's and narrowly avoided an over night hospital stay bc of random people touching him when we ran errands and such.

love-pink

Never knew I'd be so into matching car seats. Dh's car previously had cowmoo fr85, cow chaperone, cow blvd 70. Now it's all red, cardinal fr85, fuego kf30, blvd70 wearing a crimson cover.

005.jpg

My truck matches ok, maui blue fr85, hathaway sr35 (has a little blue) and midnight rpr.

:love::love::love::love: I have absolutely no use for a cow bucket but I WANT one!!!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC