Graco Connext

thekatie

You can add an attachment within the app, there will be an option for that when you're replying to a thread. (If you can't find it- are you using the Droid or iPhone app?) Your other option is to upload to a site like photobucket and copy/paste the IMG link.

Thank you! Lets see if I mess this up... What about size? Will it be odd for someone looking at it on the computer?

image-862442850.jpg

I'm not sure if this is right. I used another phone app to put all the pictures together so I wouldn't be texting my mom a million pictures in a row and apparently this is the only one I didn't delete.

I find it really funny that since we finally have a LATCHed booster that J doesn't have to buckle in, he's starting to buckle it all the time without reminders.

ADS

Shaunam

Want! I wonder if it sits low enough that Adrian won't have issues with the shoulder belt hitting too low. That's why I have him in a topside now.

MomToEliEm

For those of you who have this seat, would you mind getting me some measurements so I can update the measurements/data spreadsheet? I need the following information:

Depth of seating area
Inside seating width
maximum width of entire seat
measurement from the base up to the seating area
Seat Weight

thekatie

For those of you who have this seat, would you mind getting me some measurements so I can update the measurements/data spreadsheet? I need the following information:

Depth of seating area
Inside seating width
maximum width of entire seat
measurement from the base up to the seating area
Seat Weight

I just measured it (I don't have access to a scale right now though), but some of the things are shaped awkwardly and I'm not sure what exact numbers you would want.

Like depth, that is from the back of the seat to the front, right? The seat has a slope downward at the front, so would I measure only the flat bit (12") or include the bit that slopes downward (15.5")?

And inside width, is that at the very back, where the armrest areas curve in (12" again)? Or a couple inches forward, where the armrests are a bit wider apart (14" across there)?

The maximum width of the seat is 18". And from the bottom up to seating area is 4.5".

I can try to take pictures with the tape measurer on the seat to show what I mean, since that's probably confusing.

Or, you can ignore me and wait for someone who knows what they are doing ;)

MomToEliEm

I just measured it (I don't have access to a scale right now though), but some of the things are shaped awkwardly and I'm not sure what exact numbers you would want.

Like depth, that is from the back of the seat to the front, right? The seat has a slope downward at the front, so would I measure only the flat bit (12") or include the bit that slopes downward (15.5")?

And inside width, is that at the very back, where the armrest areas curve in (12" again)? Or a couple inches forward, where the armrests are a bit wider apart (14" across there)?

The maximum width of the seat is 18". And from the bottom up to seating area is 4.5".

I can try to take pictures with the tape measurer on the seat to show what I mean, since that's probably confusing.

Or, you can ignore me and wait for someone who knows what they are doing ;)

You provided all the info I need. I will try to enter it in such a way so that the users will know what the measurements are.

MomToEliEm

The affix looks like u could attach a high back portion... Think it's allowed?

Here is a link to the Affix highback:
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Graco-Highback-Booster-System-Atomic/dp/B00AHVR7ZI/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1357585927&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=graco+afix"]Amazon.com: Graco Affix Highback Booster Seat with Latch System, Atomic: Baby[/ame]

It looks pretty similar to the turbo back, but I wouldn't try swapping them unless given the okay from Graco.

tam_shops

Glad I'm not the only one that missed this. I missed the Affix, and the NBB Affix, THEN that new read/black one that looks like the Harmony. Looked way back on the reviews here and realized I'd read what was above it, but never got to the end! LOL

Those of you that have seen them, there are 3 different ones, right? It's certainly the impression I got from Golden's comments and pictures, but thought it odd that Graco didn't have it on their site!

tam

Shaunam

I am going to walmart in just a bit. I am going to look but I don't want to get my hopes up :eek:

One of our walmarts didn't have them, but they have a really poor selection of car seats anyway. The other one has a really good selection and they had the connext, plus the harmony folding booster and the defender 360. But they weren't on display...they were way out of reach on the top shelf. I almost didn't see them.

arly1983

They had one! Actually, they had 3: 2 blue & 1 red. :)

I love it!

Bad news: it doesn't fit. :( I am going to hold on to it until the S4M gets here and hope that it will fit then. It looks like it would be perfect for J and I love the latch.

IMAG0477.jpg

IMAG0478.jpg

christineka

When I asked graco on facebook, they told me the connext booster isn't out yet. (At least not officially) They will tell more about it on facebook when it comes out (officially) at the end of the month.

Kat_Momof3

WOW... if Jeffrey weren't so long torso'd and passing the 5-step already (now in BOTH cars... SOB!), this would be the booster for him.

if Ruthie grows a booty when puberty hits, it may be in her future... for right now, her knees still don't come down far enough on a literider to get her this... but we'll see what happens when the combi dakota she's riding in in my van expires in another year or two (gotta check that again)

Shaunam

I'm thinking it will puzzle well with the s4me. I always like the my ride for that. I'm assuming the s4me is shaped somewhat similarly.

arly1983

I'm thinking it will puzzle well with the s4me. I always like the my ride for that. I'm assuming the s4me is shaped somewhat similarly.

Thanks! Me, too!

I am so ready for the radian to be out of my 3-across. The only 3-across I can get with it is a literider/dreamtime or literider/literider. I can't even do dreamtime/dreamtime.

If the s4m doesn't work out I am getting a recaro euro (that I know will puzzle with other boosters) and calling it quits.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC