disney dvds: any interest

arly1983

$10 PPD FOR THE LAST 5! I just want them gone!

I have been storing these for a while and its time for them to go. They come from a smoke/pet free home. I will be shipping everything asap and by media mail.

Whats left:

Madagascar
The lion, the witch, the wardrobe
Harry Potter and the half blood prince
Harry Potter and the order of the pheonix
Twilight

Beauty and the beast SOLD
Pocahontas SOLD
Tinker Belle SOLD
Robin Hood SOLD
Snow white SOLD
Boxed set harry potter years 1-6 SOLD
Fantasia 2000 SOLD
Finding Nemo SOLD
Toy story 1 SOLD
Toy Story 2 SOLD
Toy Story 3 SOLD

Jungle Book SOLD
New Moon SOLD
101 Dalmatians SOLD
Ratatouille SOLD

Oliver and Company SOLD
Tangled SOLD
Sleeping beauty SOLD
Sword in the stone SOLD
Arisocats SOLD
Cars SOLD
All 3 pirates of the carrabian SOLD
Prince caspian SOLD

The little mermaid SOLD
Pinocchio SOLD
Bambi SOLD
Tinker Belle and the lost treasure SOLD
Tinker Belle and the great fairy rescue SOLD

Alice in Wonderland SOLD
Walle SOLD
Mulan
Peter Pan SOLD

Harry potter and the deathly hallows SOLD
Eclipse SOLD

As far as I know these all play perfectly fine. I will check them all.

I am thinking $5 per dvd plus shipping, free shipping on 4 or more. $20 shipped for the HP boxed set.

c4ba9682.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

Ducky5306

I would love Toy Story 1, 2 and 3 ! Please :) and ill wait and see what else you add. I would like to get 4 but want to say I defenitly want all 3 toy story dvds! I'll pm you later I'm on my phone right now

Sent from my HTC using Car-Seat.Org

kimk2230

I would like Sleeping beauty, arisocats, pinochio, alice in wonderland and peter pan. Let me know what your paypal is and i will pay you.
I also will message you.
thanks

Ducky5306

If you PM me your paypal addy I will try to pay before work tomorrow morn otherwise I will paypal you afy

Ducky5306

Ducky5306 said:
If you PM me your paypal addy I will try to pay before work tomorrow morn otherwise I will paypal you afy

I can't edit my post..?? Anyway otherwise i will paypal you after work tomorrow night :) my kiddo wi be so thrilled!

NannyMom

I see a few have been asked for. But if pps pass, I'd like them.
New Moon
Sleeping Beauty
Ratatoulle
101 Dalmations
Walle

Mom2three

If they are still available, I would like Fantasia, Snow White, and the HP boxed set. LMK. Thanks.

ETA: if Beauty and the Beast, Pocahantas, or any of the Toy Story movies become available I like to be put in line.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC