Convinced cousin to RF her son, and let me install it. Installation tips for a Evelflo Symphony 65?

Mom2LeahClaire

I have never installed this seat so I was wondering if there's anything I need to know. It will be in an 08 G6. She bought a Nautilus for her 10 month old and I told her no way. He FF in her parents cars too so I'm working on convincing them to get Scenera's. TIA for any tips.

ADS

Baylor

Well first you should NOT install it. You should get out her car manual and the car seat manual and help her find the correct sections and info and have her install her own seat.

Unless you are a tech you should not install any one elses seat.. And even techs, Install to educate and then make you install it. They don't do final install.

Send her here or take her to a seat check or get a tech to come out and help her.

Mom2LeahClaire

I know I'm not a tech, unfortunately. I can't take a week off of work to do it. But, if I didn't help, it would be a total mess. I am ok with showing her how and then having her do it. I've installed quite a few seats for my 6 year old sister and now my own and have done a ridiculous amount of research. I can tell her where to get it checked, but I doubt she will do it. I don't even know where around here does it. (And actually knows what they're doing)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC