C-S.org thinks I'm fat

LuvBug

IMO, this just serves as a reason for those of us that spend a lot time here to pony up and donate a few bucks--if we should even need a reason :shrug-shoulders:

well yeah, I am working on that(said so in my OP). My subscription just expired not too long ago, so I am working on getting funds in my paypal(see carseat swap)... but until I have enough funds... I'd rather not be called fat :p

BTW I haven't seen them since I posted about the cares

ADS

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
IMO, this just serves as a reason for those of us that spend a lot time here to pony up and donate a few bucks--if we should even need a reason :shrug-shoulders:

I think there are also ad blockers you can download for free. Just make sure the one you get isn't spyware or malware of some type.

LuvBug

definitely everyone should donate if they can. You get early access to special forums, larger PM box, better options with your avatar, and you can see who gave you rep. Plus you support one awesome board!
once I have enough funds, I will be renewing my subscription, even though I already have access to everything listed above :thumbsup:

I can't see the ads. I'm not even sure what is on my computer that's blocking them. I think it's SafeScript, but I'm not sure.

What's funny is I've got some kind of spyware that blocks me from clicking on a link in a search engine. I've got to copy and paste the link. So, my computer is screwed up royally (just delaying making sure I separately backup needed files before a hard drive format), but I'm not getting google ads here.

Wineaux

Firefox 3.0 and Adblock Plus (free plugin) are your friends. Never an ad anywhere. It's sooooo nice. I will though strongly suggest that you donate to the board as you are able. I've done so in the past, and will be doing so again in the future.

LuvBug

I forgot to mention I am at work, so I can not do anything to the computer.

I see it again. And patriot it is a good thing you don't see it. I have a similar issue as you, and it is definitely bugging me.

mommycat

Firefox 3.0 and Adblock Plus (free plugin) are your friends. Never an ad anywhere. It's sooooo nice. I will though strongly suggest that you donate to the board as you are able. I've done so in the past, and will be doing so again in the future.
Ahhh, that's what it is. :)

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
For the record, I saw it once too, so I'm now fat.

What is the underlying link? I can filter it if it keeps popping up and is really disturbing to people.

LuvBug

well it really is bothering me a lot... but I don't know what the link is. It happens mainly at work. Right now I see a target ad. I work at an aerospace/airline company, so that wouldn't have to do with it!

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
No problem, let me know when you see it again. It's only appeared for me one time. Right click, hit properties and copy/past the URL. You can also click the link and let me know where it leads. That method isn't a guarantee, but it might work.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC