Question Best price on a Combi Coccoro?

ateammom

Has anyone had success getting one for $122? I was wondering how you would use Bing and do the price match. Wouldn't you have to do the price match over the phone?

Also, I've ordered from them before, so I don't know if I could use the 10% off again. Maybe I'll go get on another computer and ship it to my neighbor.

ADS

Cryssy Jane

Has anyone had success getting one for $122? I was wondering how you would use Bing and do the price match. Wouldn't you have to do the price match over the phone?

Also, I've ordered from them before, so I don't know if I could use the 10% off again. Maybe I'll go get on another computer and ship it to my neighbor.

I went through bing, but nothing has been reported, so no cash back it looks like.

I don't think you can use the 10% it's only for first time customers. Now would they know you were sending it to a neighbor, probably not.

poohbear

To answer two issues:
For the price match - you can call them and ask them to price match - you don't have to purchase over the phone - the price match is good for 3 days.

For bing - I read somewhere on one of the sites (maybe slickdeals) that if your bing cashback doesn't post, you should contact bing and/or diapers.com. Supposedly diapers.com is very good about fixing it with bing if you linked through bing before making the purchase. I think on the bing website it says what to do if your cashback hasn't posted (and in what time frame) - good luck!
(I've made two diapers.com purchases and both times the bing has posted within 24 hours, so I'm not sure what happened).

Also, for first time purchases, you can try sending in for this $14.97 rebate (I haven't received mine yet so I'm not holding my breath, but I figured it was worth the price of the stamp to try): http://www.diapers.com/helpcenter/parenting.htm

And you can combine the first time 10% off coupon with the $10 off referral if you add diapers. Most people on this site have a referral code - just pm :)

daniele_ut

ok bing only gave me $4 back so that makes it about $130 ish.

eta they gave me 3% cashback not 10 as they state...

When I bought mine it said CB varies from 3-10%.

FWIW, mine had a March 09 DOM and I didn't even notice for days because I was so busy admiring how cute it is.

oxeye

My diapers.com DOM is 3/09 as well. 7 year expiration on the seat, though so I'm cool with it. ;) (That and DS is my last baby and will probably not be using it a year from now).

I got 10% back from bing.com. I wonder why it varies?

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
It has a 7 year expiration??? If so that may make me really neeeeed one. Though, I'll wait until they release the model with the 3 lb. lower weight limit!

ateammom

I think I'll wait until Monday to see if there are any great cyber Monday deals, but I don't think I can afford to wait any longer. I've been having CrAzY contractions all weekend. Of course, we went to the Texas Tech game at the new Cowboys stadium yesterday, so I'm sure all that walking has something to do with it.:rolleyes:

oxeye

It has a 7 year expiration??? If so that may make me really neeeeed one. Though, I'll wait until they release the model with the 3 lb. lower weight limit!

Yup!! I was very excited to see that yesterday when I read my manual.

I was trying to hold out for one with the 3 pound lower limit and a possible RF tether but I think DS will outgrow it before that happens. Loving it so far anyway, though!

ZephyrBlue

what's the deal re: the 3lb lower limit? and could it really tether rf someday??? that's the only thing that's holding me back from buying one

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Yup!! I was very excited to see that yesterday when I read my manual.

I was trying to hold out for one with the 3 pound lower limit and a possible RF tether but I think DS will outgrow it before that happens. Loving it so far anyway, though!

I don't have a kid that would fit it anyway, so it's just for fun for me-- but if I'm getting that I want the 3 lb. limit! :whistle:

oxeye

what's the deal re: the 3lb lower limit? and could it really tether rf someday??? that's the only thing that's holding me back from buying one

Someone (can't remember who) posted awhile back that they had spoken to someone at Combi and they were going to test the Coccoro with a RF tether. They did say it wouldn't be retroactive if it passed, though. I haven't heard anything since then.

ZephyrBlue

hmm. i'm going to call combi tomorrow and see if i can find anything out about the possibility of them coming out w/one that includes a rf tether. if it's something that they're thinking about doing in the future, it could be awhile. but if it's already been done and the new seat is in production, might be worth waiting for (for some people, anyway who aren't going to have a baby any day, lol!)

ZephyrBlue

In case anyone is still looking, you can get one for $140 shipped from BRU- all colors. They're on sale for $160, then use coupon 930985 and go through Google checkout.

ateammom

I'm attempting this right now and it only got me down to $150. Any thoughts? I'm also going through ebates for an additional 3% off.

ZephyrBlue

I know that when I tried to do it again with a different seat, it wouldn't give me the $10 off for Google checkout. If you've already used it once, it won't let you do it again for any store, I believe.

Bummer that I missed the $15 off code- that would have been $135!!

ateammom

Well, I guess I'll stick with the $145. I thought about calling daipers.com and seeing if they would price match the $145, but I'm tired.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC