Question Best price on a Combi Coccoro?

ADS

ateammom

I've been stalking the gaga deals for the past 2 weeks looking for it. the cheapest I've seen is babycatalog for $168. I'm hoping for cheaper, but I've only got 1 month left to look.

daniele_ut

I got one at Diapers.com just the other day. I went through Bing cashback for 10% off and used the code TENPERCENT and got 10% more off my first order. I don't know if the code is still working, but it's worth a try. My total came to $145.80 after coupon and cashback.

autumnlily

I went through ebates.com and then purchased at babycatalog... there is a cashback incentive and 10% off *I think* plus free shipping. It was close to $145 or so.

babycatalog is a c-s.org supporter

dawnp15

If you use code "baby10" at babycatalog.com your total will come to $151.20 with free shipping. Not a bad price...

Cryssy Jane

I'm curious, could you go to babycatalog, use the 10% code to bring it to 151.20 then price match at diapers.com and use the 10 % first time customer code which would bring it down to 136.08? not sure if there's tax on top of that but that would be a pretty good price, I think.

Cryssy Jane

I emailed because for some reason my call wouldn't go through. So I'll let ya'll know as soon as I hear anything. Because for 136 I could afford to get another, which I need.

poohbear

If you do diapers.com, you can go through bing shopping for an additional 10% back (so another $13.50). I know I post "go through bing shopping for diapers.com" all over the place, but it's the easiest thing in the world and it's 10%! (You have to wait 60 days before you can cash it out, but that's a nice bonus in two months) :)

Cryssy Jane

They will price match the babycatalog price, so after the 10percent code for a first time user it brings the total to 135.89, I clicked through bing so I don't know if I'd get another 10% off of that as well. If so, it would make it $122 ish.

Cryssy Jane

I ordered the carrot cake one, it got here today... march 09 DOM... I thought diapers.com usually had new new doms. a little disappointed because the one i got over a month ago is the same dom. :( I mean you get what you pay for but after hearing that they always have newer doms I suppose I was setting my sights too high.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
It could also be that that IS new. Diapers.com tends to have very high turnover, but sometimes a company will stop production for a while and send out older stock to the companies they're supplying to combat overproduction. Then once the stock in their warehouses starts to clear out they'll produce again. So it could be that they had a few months where they stopped manufacturing because of overproduction, and this is the backlog.

Cryssy Jane

Always a possibility. I'm not upset. Just set too high of expectations I suppose. Set myself up fo disappointment kind of thing. I'm just use to purchasing seats that were manufactured within the last couple of months. But the above theory does make complete sense!

Calideedle

They will price match the babycatalog price, so after the 10percent code for a first time user it brings the total to 135.89, I clicked through bing so I don't know if I'd get another 10% off of that as well. If so, it would make it $122 ish.

:eek: I may need another one for that price!

Cryssy Jane

:eek: I may need another one for that price!

I paid the 135 whatever. I did click through bing, but it hasn't been posted so I don't know if it will or not. but it was a darn good price! I wish diapers.com carried the cool mint though. It's my favorite and I don't have it :( Now I have a carrot cake and a strawberry shake.

I wish you could turn the infant inserts around like in the TF so the darker color would pop against the lighter color instead of being all light.

ZephyrBlue

those prices are awesome!! i just can't talk myself into a convertible that has no rf tether or arb :( why can't britax or sk make a green key lime colored seat????!!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC