$69 Marathons!

kbud

I got 2 Hannah Marathons at my Target yesterday for $69/each! I've been watching them for at least 6 weeks. They were $185, then $140, then $69!

ADS

NannyMom

:eek: I think I need another trip to Target. One of my local ones had no clearanced carseats, then had a bunch for 50% off. Maybe they've had a MArathon magically appear :whistle:

Sofi does have only 1 more growing inch in her Titans now :whistle:

kbud

Where are you located? I want some!!!

Titusville, FL

Those were the only 2. In fact they aren't even carrying any Marathons at the moment.

I'm sending one up to CT for my sister who's in need of one. Luckily my mom is flying up to see her in a few weeks and will take it with her, so no shipping. I don't really "need" the other one, my almost 2 year old is in a Wizard that doesn't expire for 2 more years and my oldest (5.5) is in a nautilus, although she'd still fit in the Marathon, but I couldn't pass them up for $69! Now I need to figure out how to justify the new seat......

2BunniesMommy

Wow!!! I wish we had a Target. The closest is 90 miles away. We will be going out of town the 27th so I will make DH go to Target to look for clearance deals with me, but I don't expect to actually find something. My sister planned on getting her granddaughter a nice convertible seat for her first bday but didn't have the funds. I would love to be able to pick one up for her. I do have to say I am happy with my niece for keeping her rearfacing at 14 mo old when all her friends are turning their babies at 12 mo. So, if I could help her get a nice seat that is easier to use...yep, would be great!

Spam

Sweet deal! Our only had one Marathon and it was $139 and I stalked and stalked, but someone bought it at that price. I've been watching a pack'n'play.. it was $75. I just wanted it to go down a little more, but it was gone today, and I only missed yesterday.. yeah I'm a stalker.

kbud

And i thought my $139. MA was a good deal.

Oh wait, i'm selling it on CL tomorrow for $175 :whistle: Maybe it WAS a good deal.

LOL, I'm thinking of selling it as well. I "want" it. It is much prettier than the Wizard but I don't really need it. If I could make $100 then I'd rather have the $. My DH is voting for selling. He doesn't understand my carseat obsession. You should have seen him when I showed up at home w/2 Marathons! Neither does my sister her recruits me as her personal car seat shopper!

Cryssy Jane

AHHH so going to the two targets near me tomorrow. Little man has almost outgrown his priori and needs something with a taller shell, at that price his mom would go for it!!!

monstah

At the Target across the street from my DH's workplace, they clearanced out everything but, there is still a FULL priced pink GN and a TF. :confused:
I am getting sick of stalking that store. :whistle:

Way to go with the MA's!!

CTPDMom

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I'm sending one up to CT for my sister who's in need of one. Luckily my mom is flying up to see her in a few weeks and will take it with her, so no shipping. I don't really "need" the other one, my almost 2 year old is in a Wizard that doesn't expire for 2 more years and my oldest (5.5) is in a nautilus, although she'd still fit in the Marathon, but I couldn't pass them up for $69! Now I need to figure out how to justify the new seat......

Let me know if your sister needs a tech. I'm in CT. :) There are several of us so someone should be relatively near her depending on where she is.

kbud

Let me know if your sister needs a tech. I'm in CT. :) There are several of us so someone should be relatively near her depending on where she is.

Thanks! She's in Oakdale. I got her seats all "corrected" when I was there in July. I'm not a tech, but I think I'm pretty good. This new seat though will change her whole set up. I don't know when I'll be up there again. She has 3 kids barely 2 and under! I'll let her know.

Kim

arly1983

LOL, I'm thinking of selling it as well. I "want" it. It is much prettier than the Wizard but I don't really need it. If I could make $100 then I'd rather have the $. My DH is voting for selling. He doesn't understand my carseat obsession. You should have seen him when I showed up at home w/2 Marathons! Neither does my sister her recruits me as her personal car seat shopper!

Yeah, I thought my 98 dollar marathon was a deal too.

You should have seen the look on my DH's face when I came out of Target with it. We were 3 hrs away from home taking DS1 to a doctors appt and I ran in to get some baby wipes. :whistle:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC