Some changes in titles are coming

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Everyone has a title under their screen name. As your post count goes up, it changes automatically (or you can choose to be in a different User Group in your User CP--Community Member or CPS Technician, as the case may be). These don't particularly mean anything, it's just a fun way to give some recognition to how many posts people have racked up...and maybe give your spouse or family a giggle when they see you're officially designated Carseat Crazy ;)

Here are the titles you'll get and the post count you need to get each one:

Registered User 1
Member 10
Carseat Crazy 100
CPS Fanatic 1000
CPS Advocate 5,000
Car-Seat.Org Zealot 10,000

ADS

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
I believe no one currently has the Zealot title. Of the handful at or near 10,000 posts, all are in other usergroups like techs or moderators.

In fact, I believe only 1 person has the Fanatic title available to them as an option, though 1 other is very close.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Oh, I meant to ask if anyone else QUALIFIED to be a zealot.

It would definitely be cool to have more than one title, though if I have to choose one, I'm sticking with tech.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Wait, a bit of clarification, please.

The OP says Fanatic at 1000, Advocate at 5000. But then Darren said only one person would have the Fanatic title. Did you mean Advocate, or are those in the wrong order?

(FWIW, "Advocate" seems like a rather dull title for reaching 5000 posts. I'd make that one Zealot, and make 10000 post "Car Seat God/Goddess")

Aaaaaand... This is the point at which Darren and jools roll their eyes and wonder why they listen to comments from the peanut gallery.

:p

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Yeah, I think he hasn't changed them yet, or all of them...I don't delve into the deeper workings of the software....

And yeah, Advocate does seem a tad boring, but it's also so 'official' sounding that it has to be hard to get, I think.

And yeah, yeah, I tried to put off this post knowing this would happen, but thanks for the input...I think... ;) :D

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Wait, a bit of clarification, please.

The OP says Fanatic at 1000, Advocate at 5000. But then Darren said only one person would have the Fanatic title. Did you mean Advocate, or are those in the wrong order?

(FWIW, "Advocate" seems like a rather dull title for reaching 5000 posts. I'd make that one Zealot, and make 10000 post "Car Seat God/Goddess")

Aaaaaand... This is the point at which Darren and jools roll their eyes and wonder why they listen to comments from the peanut gallery.

:p

Whoops, I meant only 1 would qualify for Advocate. As for the dull title, I defer to Julie!

gecikuh

Senior Community Member
i'm going to have to agree that advocate is really not an exciting word for someone with 5000 posts. i think if i had 4999 i would stop posting so i wouldn't be demoted from a fanatic to an advocate :p

sorry...i know you weren't really looking for opinions...but she started it

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
I think Advocate should come before Crazy, even.

I'd do it:

Registered User 1
Member 10
Carseat Advocate 100
CPS Crazy 1000
CPS Fanatic 5,000
Car-Seat.Org Zealot 10,000

It just seems to flow better.

Or maybe take out Advocate all together, since the other ones are "fun." replace it with "Aficionado" or something along those lines.

You're going to ban me from the site now, aren't you? ;)

Qarin

It doesn't much matter, but I want to submit that I don't like the term "Carseat Crazy". Can I choose not to have a title at all?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC