At this point just hypothetical

HEVY

I have two Regents, three covers.
Huntington-soft and really cushiony.
Shannon-not included in my hypothetical question ;)
Bouquet-so very pretty.
I kind of want a Madison cover, but not sure if I really want to part with my Bouquet (two people in line already) because it matches so nice.
For me it would be easy to just buy a cover, if I can find one and it was cheap enough, for DH, he would rather a trade.

So hypothetically, what would you do?

ADS

keri1292

Personally, I wouldn't waste my time thinking about it or my money buying another cover when I have a beautiful rare cover. I'd use the Shannon everyday and sell the rest. Especially since your dd is older and will outgrow the Regent soon-ish.

Do you use both Regents? For some reason, I didn't think that you did. :confused: If yes, keep the Blue Bouquest too. :love:

valleyfam

I'd probably try to trade the Hunnington on the off chance someone with a girl cover is looking to pass down their seat down to a boy.

NVMBR02

I would keep the Shannon in my car, the Blue Bouquet in Dh's car and sell the Hunnington. The Madison cover is nice, but I thnk the covers you have now are nicer.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
If you can find a good price on it, I would just buy it; you can always sell both Regents each with an extra cover or sell all the covers or whatever when you are done with them.

But if it's going to be expensive, I'd trade the Huntington.

mommy-medic

What does the Shannon look like? I "happen" to have a Madison that I do like, but I also have a sick sick addiction I must feed! (and I have a Sahara cover that isn't used).

mommy-medic

Doh- nevermind, I just re-read your post and saw that the Shannon wasn't part of it. Shucks. (It sure would match my Barnum MA well... would you consider a 2 for 1 trade? madison and sahara for shannon? Can always throw em on ebay....)

HEVY

This is Shannon and it is not for sale ;)
Sorry but it's already been promised to someone when I do sell it.
I love the Bouquet, so pretty and dainty and soft. Madison is bold and girly, I still would love to try one but not enough to get rid of the Bouquet, which is my extra cover. I also love the Huntington and can't seem to part with it. Maybe one day if and when I am only using one Regent.

Picture090.jpg

SGTex

I can understand the addiction, I have a Madison - which I do love, but boy would love a Shannon! That cover is gorgeous!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC