Has anyone seen the New Sesame Street New Balance Shoes in a B&M Store???

MOM25BOYS

My boys are BEGGING for these shoes and 1 just had a Bday and the others is next month. That commercial comes on like every 15 minutes on Nick:rolleyes:. I would love to find them in a B&M store so I can see what they actually look like but if I can find a good deal on 2 pairs online then that might work.:)

Come to think of it, are they even out yet???:scratcheshead:

ADS

ErinGoBragh

This is what I found:

"New Balance this week teamed with popular educational program Sesame Street for a co-branded collection of children's shoes that will debut in July.

The athletic footwear and apparel company will launch the collection across major retailers including Finish Line, Foot Locker, Hibbett Sports and others, in addition to its own stores.

With a premium price point—$43 for infant styles, $65 for grade school styles—the shoes will be backed by a national campaign that includes TV spots during Sesame Street, which airs three times a day in most major U.S. markets."

Here is a link to the different ones available:
http://www.nbwebexpress.com/search_...ame+street+b&gclid=CKLmkvGD2ZQCFQObFQodzE99jw

MOM25BOYS

This is what I found:

"New Balance this week teamed with popular educational program Sesame Street for a co-branded collection of children's shoes that will debut in July.

The athletic footwear and apparel company will launch the collection across major retailers including Finish Line, Foot Locker, Hibbett Sports and others, in addition to its own stores.

With a premium price point—$43 for infant styles, $65 for grade school styles—the shoes will be backed by a national campaign that includes TV spots during Sesame Street, which airs three times a day in most major U.S. markets."

Here is a link to the different ones available:
http://www.nbwebexpress.com/search_...ame+street+b&gclid=CKLmkvGD2ZQCFQObFQodzE99jw

Thanks mama!:) I found them on their website also. I am curious if they are going to hold up like most NB would. My DS2 wants Cookie Monster and DS3 wants Oscar.:rolleyes: Great Bday gifts, but man I really don't want to drop over $100 for 2 pairs of shoes unless I have to. Would be great to find them at Rack Room for a Buy one get one half deal.....:whistle::D

MOM25BOYS

we don't have cable. hahaha! but OMG *dies* those oscar ones are adorable!

Hehe, ours is that darn Directv with its 3 or 4 Nick and Noggin stations that have constantly being running the commercial for the last week.:p I have to admit I am not one that is big on the character shoes, but they are soooo cute. Not crazy over the Elmo ones, but lovin' the Oscar and Cookie Monster ones!:D

HEVY

I seen them in foot locker about a month ago, I don't like them much but they are nicer than the cheaper brands that put characters on them.

MOM25BOYS

I seen them in foot locker about a month ago, I don't like them much but they are nicer than the cheaper brands that put characters on them.

Darn it.:rolleyes: I was near a Foot Locker yesterday when I took DS1 to his Pre-op appointment. I will have to check there again or I might just call them to see. Thanks Hevy.:)

Mama!

I saw them!! We went into a NB store just to see.

They do NOT come in wides, only mediums :thumbsdown: They are very very cute though. :whistle:

MOM25BOYS

Argh, you have got to be kidding me.:eek: No Wides!! Man NB missed the mark on that one.:( Unless they run a little wide already DS3 will need the wide width. Now I know I will have to go to a B&M store just so he can try them on.:rolleyes: Thanks for the headsup Mama!

skiersnowboarder3

Senior Community Member
Those shoes are really cute. There's no way in the world that I'd pay that much for a child's shoes though.

Would be great to find them at Rack Room for a Buy one get one half deal.....:whistle::D

I used to be an asst. manager at a shoe store and I would advise you to price compare before buying ANY shoes at a buy one get one half off deal. We would routinely jack the prices up before this sale. The total would end up being approximately the same or more for two pairs as it would have before the sale. The only deals were on the clearance shoes.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC