CANADA deal : HB Graco Turbo Booster $37.47 at BRU

ADS

LittlePeanut

Holy crap! That's an awesome price!! I have a friend in the starting stages of booster shopping. Would this be suitable for a long torsoed, slim, 5.25 year old to begin booster training? Her DD is currently in a RNXT, she's within about 0.5-1" from the top harness slot and weighs about 41-42 lbs. The plan is to keep her harnessed until she no longer fits the XT but this price is hard to pass up.

mommycat

Holy crap! That's an awesome price!! I have a friend in the starting stages of booster shopping. Would this be suitable for a long torsoed, slim, 5.25 year old to begin booster training? Her DD is currently in a RNXT, she's within about 0.5-1" from the top harness slot and weighs about 41-42 lbs. The plan is to keep her harnessed until she no longer fits the XT but this price is hard to pass up.

Yes, it's great! I have the same one - it has the extra padding on the sides by the armrests which I thought was great for a skinny kid. If I didn't have way too many seats I would be trying to pick one up for sure. Here's mine, he was exactly 40lbs and probably has just a little more room to grow in the Radian than your friend's DD. He loves this seat, he uses it in Grandma's car.

1st ride in a booster! He did awesome, no reminders needed at all. I had to weigh him before we set out, 40.0 lbs exactly. :p ...
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

dragonfly8

If those of us who were able to order a turbo online earlier in the evening n friday, prior to the advertised flyer price received a confirmation email, will it be honored? I had a few people tell me that later in the evening the booster wasn't even showing up online.

I hope it comes!

Sent from my iPod touch using Car-Seat.Org

LittlePeanut

Well I got very lucky... I decided to take the flyer in to Zeller's to see if they would price match. Not only did they PM but I also got the covers I preferred (Rivera and Rainbow Butterflies) AND they both have DOMs of this year!! I was going to go check out the cover in BRU but as it happened, they put of stock and the flyer said no raincheques/while supplies last. Our next nearest TRU/BRU is A couple provinces away in Montreal.

ETA - Turns out I didn't get the colours I thought I did but I still like them enough :) I thought I had the Redline cover but it turns out I have the Rivera instead.

Last edited:

LittlePeanut

For those that are more familiar with this booster, is there any differences between any of the TurboBoosters (padding, etc) or is it just the colour/cover differences? It's hard to tell from the Graco website since the descriptions really vary.

horseymom

I went and picked one up this morning. there were 5 of us waiting at the doors waiting for them to open. They had about 10 in stock I think. Great deal couldn't pass it up, I was really wanting one for an emergency if needed.the DOM I got was 2010/06/03 not great but not too bad.

LittlePeanut

You could try PM'ing at Zeller's or Walmart. You might need the flyer but I know of others who showed a printout of the online flyer pricing (with the date clearly displayed) and had success PM'ing. My local TRU/BRU was out of stock too but Zellers PM'd without calling to check.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
You could try PM'ing at Zeller's or Walmart. You might need the flyer but I know of others who showed a printout of the online flyer pricing (with the date clearly displayed) and had success PM'ing. My local TRU/BRU was out of stock too but Zellers PM'd without calling to check.
Thanks. The web site states it's out of stock, so I don't think a print out from there would work anymore. I'll see if we have the TRU flyer. We should unless DH took recycle in already.

LittlePeanut

Thanks. The web site states it's out of stock, so I don't think a print out from there would work anymore. I'll see if we have the TRU flyer. We should unless DH took recycle in already.

No, not the product page, I meant the flyer page. You can view the flyer online (it's on the back of the BRU flyer) and you can print it from there and the date s clearly stated on the item :thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC