CANADA deal : HB Graco Turbo Booster $37.47 at BRU

tiggercat

I was able to get Zellers to pricematch for two of them (riviera print). Dom of 03/2010 and 02/2010 so good to the end of 2016. Pretty good for the price of one reg priced seat.

ADS

LittlePeanut

I was able to get Zellers to pricematch for two of them (riviera print). Dom of 03/2010 and 02/2010 so good to the end of 2016. Pretty good for the price of one reg priced seat.

I'm curious what you think of the Rivera cover. It doesn't cover the whole seat base so a lot of the plastic seat is showing. Seems like it woul be cold in the winter, hot in the summer and it doesn't look nearly as nice/finished as other cover options. There are also no armrest covers :thumbsdown:

Did you actually check the expiry date? I ask because one of the ones I picked up is a Jan/2010 DOM but the expiry is Dec/2015. Granted, it's NEARLY 6 full years but I had assumed it would be good until the end of 2016. It also bothers me that Zeller's is selling these for FULL price and people are losing a lot of life in these seats before they even get them home. I'd be really upset if I hadn't PM'd for such a great price.

tiggercat

I'm curious what you think of the Rivera cover. It doesn't cover the whole seat base so a lot of the plastic seat is showing. Seems like it woul be cold in the winter, hot in the summer and it doesn't look nearly as nice/finished as other cover options. There are also no armrest covers :thumbsdown:

Did you actually check the expiry date? I ask because one of the ones I picked up is a Jan/2010 DOM but the expiry is Dec/2015. Granted, it's NEARLY 6 full years but I had assumed it would be good until the end of 2016. It also bothers me that Zeller's is selling these for FULL price and people are losing a lot of life in these seats before they even get them home. I'd be really upset if I hadn't PM'd for such a great price.

So far, I think the riviera is fine. I don't like that it doesn't cover the entire base, but it does cover the entire area the child touches, so I don't think the weather will be an issue. We lost the armrest covers quite quickly on the other turbo, so that also doesn't bother me. LOL.

I just checked the DOM, I will run out and look at the expiry. I won't be so happy if it is 2015!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC