Hook-on high chairs

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Any recommendations for a good hook-on high chair?

The Chicco 360 looks nice, but I wonder if it's overkill. I do like that it has a tray. Are there any others with a tray? That would be handy.

ADS

Holly

I don't think other ones have a tray. I was looking into the Chicco 360 hook on chair a while back. I would have getten it if it had been a little cheaper.
I really like the looks of it.
I know Blondie bought one and likes hers.

zactayaus

I use a Graco Tot-Loc hook on high chair in our camper. It does come with a tray it's just not on in the pics.

CamperpicsandPoconos2010010.jpg

CamperpicsandPoconos2010013.jpg

There's a bunch for sale on ebay and they come in a bunch of different patterns. They hold up real well too. Ours was used for quite a few kids and it still looks like new. I love that it's not fabric so it wipes up easily.

love-pink

I bought a 360 about a month ago. it was my first clip on chair ever ;) I sold my chicco polly and never looked back!! I love love love my 360! I can turn dd towards me to feed her or have her towards the table so she can reach her toys or snack. then I can swirl her backwards so she can talk to the other kids or watch the dogs without them actually walking all over her. I did buy one of those super cheap flat fold cosco high chairs to use when we have bbqs outdoors. when were not using that it folds up small enough to slid between our fridge and the wall. I believe I got that highchair for around $18 ;) it actuallu folds up smaller than the strollers we have lol we keep our 360 hooked onto the table all the time. I love having it there and not having a highchair in the way that gets knocked around by the dogs or tripped over by my other kids. deffinetly something I wish I would have had for my older kids and something I will recomend to anyone! oh yeah I love the tray too!!! makes clean up sooo easy and keeps my tablecloth clean!

marjen

I had a Chicco 360 too, and the tray makes a HUGE difference. It prevents a gap and keeps your child from pushing/dropping food off the table into their lap. I didn't use the swivel feature as much as I thought I would, but it's a nice little extra. I wasn't a huge fan of the fabric (keeping it clean)...and it did start messing up the finish on our wooden dining table, but I guess that could happen with any of the hook-on chairs.

Chex

I second zactayaus's highchair recommendation. We've had one like that since DD1 was a baby. Child #5 is currently using it and it's still in awesome shape. I LOVE it!

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I had an Inglesina Fast. It was about $35, and I loved the fact that I didn't have a yucky tray to clean :)

-Nicole.

jourdysmom

CPST Instructor
I have 3 of the Graco Tot-lock ones, WAAAAAY easier to clean/keep clean than the cloth ones, and fold up nice for transport. I bought all of mine used and none had the tray, so the edges where the arms touch the table top get scummy with food, I just loosen them once a week and clean the table and arms :thumbsup:

skipspin

I love my Phil and Teds metoo seat. It's nylon, but so small I just stick it in my sink once a week with dish soap and it looks new. I got it used, but they are about $40 new. BBB has them and you can use the 20% off coupon. It fits in my diaper bag if I want to take it somewhere- like the park. I just keep a plastic placemat where DS eats for easier clean up. Oh, and my 3 year old sits in it sometimes too.

I think the thing I like most about it is how simple it is. I wish they made a bigger version for my 6 yr old DD at the counter. LOL. It's so much easier to clean under than bar stools.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC