What strollers do you have? What do you use most?.....

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
Here in Missouri...

Maclaren Vogue in Key Lime
Maclaren Concorde Duo in Citrus
P&T e3v1 with it's Red skins on (have charcoal as well)
Eddie Bauer Transit Tandem

Being moved to me in Missouri within the next month...

Maclaren Concorde LX in Citrus
Maclaren Volo in Magenta
Graco DuoGlider
Zooper Sport
Peg Perego P3
Graco DuoRider

Languishing at MIL's...
Sit n Stand & 2 cheapy umbrella strollers

I feel like I'm forgetting something, but I'm not sure that I am...

I just sold a Peg Perego Pliko in Sherpa and chucked a Maclaren Vogue Duo in Marie Claire (salvaged some parts) because it was past being repairable...it had frame damage.

And if DH doesn't get his sorry butt in gear, I'm going to win this bet we've got going on and he'll then owe me a stroller of my choosing...which at this point is a Valco Twin Runabout in Sunrise? (Navy/orange) with the toddler seat. :D

Last edited:
ADS

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I've been thinking about this one, and I realize I have NO IDEA! Right now I own a bunch but my primary use strollers are:

Doubles:
Mountain Buggy Urban Double, black
Chariot Cougar 2

Singles:
2005 Volo, peony, with black hood
2006 Volo, orange
I'coo Infinity, green

I'm thinking that might be it for what we use! I sold my Bugaboo Cameleon because it wasn't overly useful for us..it didn't fit well in the trunk and my son still needs to be restrained...even at almost four he couldn't use the wheeled board :(

I also have a Maclaren Vogue UK made that's wrapped in plastic and the wheels have never touched ground. I have an Aria I need to sell, and a salmon pink Volo I need to sell (locally, I hate shipping)... Considering I used to have about 20 strollers, not too bad.. oh wait, I have a Lulu Quest... and a Mistral at my neighbour's. Forgot about those. :)

My car was broken into two weeks ago and so I'm selling a few things because the van needs to be parked in the garage now.

-N.

Aprilmom

Currently use/but not often since its winter here
Avalon Capri in Blue (2004) Its an umbrella from Zellers

In my Stash:
Cheapy umbrella
Safety 1st Acella in Timothy (2005) used 6 weeks w/ my designer 22 carseat
Baby Trend double (2003)
Single Chariot Cheetah (2001) broken/been awaiting part for along time
Double bike trailer/stroller from toysrus (2002) also broke
A very cool expensive wood wagon
I was also just given a '94 Jolly Jumper stroller that I think I am falling for! It is so light for being full size and my Ma fits in it several ways very securely so it will be perfect when we travel (flying) this summer.
I think that's it...
Danielle

Lara

A graco quattro (hate it)
and a chicco capri (which I also hate)
Soon to be added is a silver cross micro. I wanted a mac, but $70 is much easier for me to swallow, plus its pink!

TXDani

Senior Community Member
Peg Perego P3 in Ambra (orange) that stays in the back of my car. I use this when I have Griffin in the Bjorn and push Nolan. We use this shopping mostly.

I also have a P3 in Eleganza that is on a shelf in my garage. It hasn't been used in months.

Then I have a Maclaren twin traveller in grey. I use this at the mall when I don't want to use the Bjorn. And will use it full time when Griff gets too heavy for the Bjorn.

And lastly I have a BOB Revolution duallie in Orange. This is used around the neighborhood, at the zoo, and during any outdoor outings.

skipspin

LOL, I know what I have because DH reminded me of it the other day when one was encroaching on his garage space. LOL.

I have:
Phil and Teds e-3 w doubles, green (Use as an all-terrain single now, but it will be my primary stroller when baby arrives very soon)

Zooper Rhumba (Current mall stoller for DD, and will use for baby when I don't need a double/AT)

Zooper Salsa (Keep in the Jeep wrangler for DD, or sometimes use it at the mall when I know she won't get tired and I move it around)

Babytrend trendsport (Currently in attic. I loan it to friends and keep it just because for $39 new I used it as an only stroller for over a year and it still works great. I know if I sell it for $10 I will regret it. LOL)

Babytrend universal infant seat stroller. (Does it have a name?) I got it almost new for $6, so IF I end up using it for the baby, great. If not I'll sell it for $15 or so...

So I have three strollers I care about and two I could really care less about. Not bad. I would probably have more, but I don't have a place to keep them.

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
P&T E3V2 - main go everywhere stroller until September when I got my P3; fantastic for the zoo, parks, snowy sidewalks (why can't people shovel?)

P3 Pramette - main go everywhere stroller now that Aiden is in pre-school/not riding everywhere; used mostly in the mall and always in the back of the van/car - whichever vehicle I'm travelling in!

Maclaren Twin Techno - travel stroller, worked fantastic at Disney and I'm not scared to take this one on the plane - my first two are much loved strollers that only go places where I can keep an eye on them ;)

I've also owned an Evenflo Travel System (that only lasted a year before I got rid of it) and a Zooper Sport (sold that to a friend to help finance my P3).

Jen in Canada
Aiden 03/28/02, FF Radian
Mikkel 05/05/05, RF Marathon

drjanetm

Quinny Zapp - got it for the funk factor, and the fact that it folds up small. It's my lightweight stroller but I don't use it much at the moment due to having a young baby to cart around (it's only good from ~6mo). Prior to DD3 arriving, I used the Zapp for all of my mall trawling, and pretty much all errands that didn't involve extensive walking or a bag of groceries (no storage).

Maclaren Triumph - actually got rid of it when I got the Zapp, so used it in the same places (mall, short walks etc). It was an awesome travel stroller, so easy to fold and lightweight.

Phil & Ted's E3 with doubles kit - have had this since DD2 was a newborn, and right now it's my stroller of the moment. I have used this stroller so much, even when DD1 was getting much older, as we could just throw on the extra seat and if needed she could use it when she got tired. Right now, I use it for everything (mall, small grocery trips, walking) - sometimes as a travel sytem with our SnugRide, sometimes in newborn-toddler mode.

What I wish I had - a Quinny Buzz, just so I could put DD3 in it!

Hazelnut

I recently discovered that some people have some serious stroller collections! I don't, but then I had a crappy stroller til I wised up and got into it a bit.

We have:
A joovy caboose for trips to the zoo or something, so my 3yo can hop on and my toddler can ride.

And a maclaren volo for light walks.

That's all.
I really wanted to avoid a giant double stroller, and due to their ages, the joovy helped me do just that. When they were babies I did have a hand-me-down peg perego buggy, which is good for those very early days, but in truth I hated that stroller. I borrowed a snap and go to use briefly when my second was tiny and we were driving more, but I"m not a giant fan of that either.

I'm kind of wanting another stroller for that flat-on-their-back newborn period for number 3, but don't know what to do. If we're out and about in a car, I'd rather just sling him anyway, so I don't want a travel system. But I can't spend a lot on a fancy buggy. ?

Any good links on gently used strollers? I'm not a big stroller fanataic and a little clueless.

MagnificentMama

Senior Community Member
I'm just going to make a list. I can't believe i'm typing all this out and realizing it's just for ONE child. *sigh* I'm actually down to just one now b/c my 4 year old really doesn't need a stroller at all anymore. :(

• Evenflo (whatever came with my car seat) that I spent every day cursing it to heck
  • Graco CitiLite- awesome stroller, but i actually broke off the wheels
  • BabyTrend Expedition (sp?) Took it back because after I went running the first week, it wouldn't stop veering to the left. Talk about a MASSIVE PITA when i'm trying to run (and i sooo don't run gracefully!)
  • Peg Perego P3 in Hip Hop- Bestest stroller EVER!!!
  • Combi Soho- Rickety peice of poo that I sold :eek:
  • Another Peg Perego P3 in Rose- Had to go with the Pink. I have a pink problem
  • Dreamer Design- Awesome awesome jogger, definitely not one for the smaller than average joe (i'm 4'11) It pushed like a dream (hahaha pun intended) but I kinda of had a hard time seeing where I was pushing the thing
  • Peg Perego Aria- Quickly took that one back, I was expecting a lightweight version of the P3 and it's just not :(
  • Maclaren Quest- the ONLY stroller I still have. Lightweight, easily foldable, high harness weight. Only thing i'm really not fond of is the tippyness. I keep forgetting I don't have a P3 anymore so if im carrying 29837429387493284792387423 bazillion shopping bags on the handles, i better have a child sitting in the seat or it's going to topple over. I've done that more times that I care to count

Soooo I have a stroller problamo. Now i'm stuck pulling a stinky wagon because my daughter loves to take it to the park. Go figure

DustysSweety

Baby Trend Sit-n-Stand LX with Parent Tray in Mint Green/Grey since 3yr old can still sit when the front is in the 2nd recline position. We were going to buy a joovy but didn't because if i had the front reclined all the way my 3rd old would have had to automatically stand.

A Infinity Icoo the bright green ones at BRU that were discontinued. * couldn't pass up the great deal on it *

Namegirl

Senior Community Member
I have 2 (for 1 baby):

Graco Metrolite (the one from the travel system)--I actually like this stroller a lot. I use it nearly every day for walks. Nice big canopy, nice big drop-down basket.

Chicco Caddy--ths one stays in the car. Folds up very narrow, decent canopy, small basket, a recline option. I think it's a good stroller for $50.

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
OK...let's see....

P3 (drs, shopping etc)
Peg Perego Tender Twin (want to sell, not sure what to replace it with, thinking SB umbrella (need the smaller fold as it typically stays in DH's car, and he's tired of the Tender being back there) (will be used if/when I have 2 foster babies on weekends)
Peg Perego Triplette (haven't used it in ages, but w/the foster babies coming soon, I'm sure it'll get used more) (will be used w/foster & daycare kids)
Peg Perego Caroline (Pram) LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this stroller. I think it's my favorite. (used for walking mainly, great for zoo's etc)

Ummm....think I have a thing for Peg strollers! LOL

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
Here in Missouri...

Maclaren Vogue in Key Lime
Maclaren Concorde Duo in Citrus
P&T e3v1 with it's Red skins on (have charcoal as well)
Eddie Bauer Transit Tandem

Being moved to me in Missouri within the next month...

Maclaren Concorde LX in Citrus
Maclaren Volo in Magenta
Graco DuoGlider
Zooper Sport
Peg Perego P3
Graco DuoRider

Languishing at MIL's...
Sit n Stand & 2 cheapy umbrella strollers

I feel like I'm forgetting something, but I'm not sure that I am...

I just sold a Peg Perego Pliko in Sherpa and chucked a Maclaren Vogue Duo in Marie Claire (salvaged some parts) because it was past being repairable...it had frame damage.

And if DH doesn't get his sorry butt in gear, I'm going to win this bet we've got going on and he'll then owe me a stroller of my choosing...which at this point is a Valco Twin Runabout in Sunrise? (Navy/orange) with the toddler seat. :D

Oh, and add a 2001 Maclaren Vogue in Honeybee Black to the list...

I couldn't help myself when it popped up on Craigslist for $40...I'm picking it up on Friday. LOL

Lara

Ok, I lied.
My chicco capri is going to be replaced with an almost new chicco c5! Wahoo, I'm so excited! I love craigslist lol.

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
Ok, I lied.
My chicco capri is going to be replaced with an almost new chicco c5! Wahoo, I'm so excited! I love craigslist lol.

LOL, I lied too...well not really. But I just added to the list this morning. I ordered a maclaren twin rally. I'm going to donate my Peg Perego Tender Twin to a foster family if I can find one that wants it, otherwise I'll donate it to the local foster parent association.

mom2acrew

Hey Nicole you got an Infinity ...do you love it?

I have the green Infinity (primary stroller) love it! The SS1 hooks perfectly too it and he loves to face us so we use the seat sometimes too.

Lulu Quest, sits in my truck but never touches the ground lol

2 Mac Volos which haven't seen daylight in over a year

Eleganza P3

Baby Trend expedition travel system (loaned out)

Kolcraft Universal

5K something jogger for camping ( super light weight )

Graco Mosaic got a steal on it for Lifesavers...I consider it a disposable
stroller, doesn't compare to anything else I own but for $40 I can gate check it w/ not worries :)

I am pining for a Techno, and a MBUS :)

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Oh, great, Jodi, I was so excited to bring my Aria to Chicago, but now I want a cheapy, too...and reminiscing on adventure moms post about my old kolcraft made me miss it for air travel trips...

Now I have something new to shop for :D (I'll probably still bring the Aria, the SS snaps into it beautifully...I just wan to Windows Shop today)

mom2acrew

You better bring it :) Hey we should look for a cool overpriced baby store to visit in Chicago! I am so debating checking Lulu for shopping, just for it to get some use.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC