Zooper by Pottery Barn Kids

Wineaux

OK, I have found a Zooper by Pottery Barn Kids stroller on my local craigslist for $100. It has all the various accessories, including insect netting, which is very nice in our West Nile infected neck of the woods, and the car seat straps. The stroller was only used twice! The handles are 39", but the owner does not know if they can be adjusted to accommodate my wife and I whom are both 6' tall. Will the 39" handles suffice? Are the Zooper handles adjustable? What do you think of this deal? How do you all like the Zoopers?

I want to snatch this baby up if the price is right and the stroller will work for our tall selves. :D

ADS

Wineaux

Give us a LINK PLEASE!!!! :D I want to see, I want to see!!!! :p

Hmmm... It looks to be a Zooper Hula, but one made specifically for Pottery Barn Kids.

This is what the woman selling me emailed back to me:
It is the same as this except it doesn't say "Zooper" all over it. Just on the seat (which is red, not grey) it says Pottery Barn Kids by Zooper. It is in new condition, only used twice.

From what I can find it does have adjustable handles, and is for infants up to 40lbs. I'm thinking I found a bargain! Anyone use a Zooper before? How do they hold up? How are they to use? What's the scoop?

EDIT: OK, here's more info from Zooper. I just got off the phone with them... ;) This was made for Pottery Barn Kids in 2004 only. It is compatible with the Graco Snugride and the Britax Companion infant car seats. The handles are adjustable from 39-41". So, with this having been used only twice, and yes I'll be checking for Katrina flood funk, does this sound like a pretty good deal for $100? If you think it's a bit steep, I can always counter with a lower offer.

ioHlhxCe8JsnbMILkBGRaU9GSXm6.jpg
uMRuiDbOaffSg0VcUoRfac99Nh8y.jpg

ApJkwklYtTRnAT5zsAcbW05dcWzO.jpg

VmQv1MIxRqJG28CH76XOqwdyH45Q.jpg

These are pictures of the PBK edition. They may not last long though...

Last edited:

skipspin

I got a Zooper Rhumba (03 or 04, I think?) off ebay from someone local. It had been used twice, since the owner had 6 strollers and one child that liked to walk. LOL.

I got it for $60 dollars, but I think it's a model below the one you are looking at. It doesn't have the napper bar or the rain/insect cover. She had the original box, bag, instructions, everything.

Mine has held up great even being checked plane-side several times and used a lot for my now 35 lb 3.5 yr old. (I got it when she was about 18 months) The back wheels have just started to squeek, but I just need to get some of the right lubricant for them. I am planning on using it for my next baby as well when I don't want a double.

Wineaux

Very cool!!

That sounds like a great price!
:)
Yep, I think I've found myself a stroller. I may end up trying to dicker with her once I get there, providing it was not submerged during Katrina, but I'll be prepared to spend the full $100.

The Graco Snugride will fit it perfectly, and the Lotus color scheme will match it quite nicely. As was suggested in another thread, I'm creating my own travel system. :D

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Yep, I think I've found myself a stroller. I may end up trying to dicker with her once I get there, providing it was not submerged during Katrina, but I'll be prepared to spend the full $100.

Just hope the seller isn't reading, too lol.

Wineaux

Just got my Zooper! It was in excellent condition, and came with all the accessories. The woman whom I purchased the stroller from has a daughter who is about to outgrow the Graco Snugride (DOM of 03/06) which matches the stroller, and told me that she would toss in the car seat for free in 2-4 months when her daughter outgrows it. My wife isn't due until July, so the timing will be great. That certainly solves the second seat for my car issue. Stroller and one seat down. Now we'll just need to get a seat for my wife's SUV. :D All in all, a pretty darn good deal. I'll post some pics later once I get it set up and show my wife.

lovinwaves

Just got my Zooper! It was in excellent condition, and came with all the accessories. The woman whom I purchased the stroller from has a daughter who is about to outgrow the Graco Snugride (DOM of 03/06) which matches the stroller, and told me that she would toss in the car seat for free in 2-4 months when her daughter outgrows it. My wife isn't due until July, so the timing will be great. That certainly solves the second seat for my car issue. Stroller and one seat down. Now we'll just need to get a seat for my wife's SUV. :D All in all, a pretty darn good deal. I'll post some pics later once I get it set up and show my wife.

That's awesome! I glad you love it. Here is a used carseat checklist for you in case you have never seen it. ;) Used Carseat Checklist

Wineaux

Thanks. I'll certainly use the checklist when the time comes. I already have checked the DOM and the accident history while talking to her, and those are all good. She knew that if the seat was in an accident that it had to be replaced. Her son's were in Britax's by the way.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC