Would you use this car seat?

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor
BCAA Millstream office has a check on the 29th--call 877 247 5551 and see if they're not already full up. After that, I believe they're switching to parent ed sessions and there won't be anymore checks. We've gone from pathetic to even worse here in BC, unfortunately.

If you do opt to have a private check on the mainland, we have a good group of techs on this board who can assist you--myself included. I'm in Central America for the next week or so, however.

-Nicole.

ADS

April

Thanks so much April! We are actually on the mainland every few months, since I have a lot of family there. I'm sure we'll be there at some point before baby. My family is actually mostly in Langley even. If I can't find someone here I'll definitely post again when we know when we'll be over.

I was actually just reading the thread about the Complete Air coming to Canada and didn't realize we had seats here that go to 40 pounds rf! A lot has changed in two years since I last did a lot of car seat research. I'm rethinking turning my daughter at 3 1/2. Our Marathon only goes to 30 pounds. I knew there were a few that went to 33 but didn't plan to buy another convertible for 3 pounds. 10 pounds could easily sway me though. ;) Though a newborn wouldn't fit in the Marathon or the Complete Air anyway so we'd still likely use the bucket until he/she fit if we decide it's safe. My daughter is tall for her age, but most of the height is in her legs not her torso so I don't think it would be a problem.

Feel free to PM me if you are coming over and need your seat checked. I am the only one in Langley that I know of and I'd be happy to help you.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC