which stroller would you say is best for the $$

bbygrl99

Hello all,

I am looking for a lightweight stroller that I can use in and out of stores and for an upcoming trip where we will be flying. I want to stay in the price range of under $100. (the cheaper the better) Are any of these better than the others?

My dd is 9mos old 23.5lbs.

Swift by Inglesina $119 -$25 = $94.00
Britax Esprit $60
Maclaren Volo 06 $90
Chicco C6 $60.
Zooper Salsa 05 $70
Combi Cosmo $60.
volo 07 $130-$25= $105

Thank you!!!

Last edited:
ADS

Jewels

Senior Community Member
I think I would choose a Maclaren or the chicco. Do you have links to pictures? I'm not sure what the Maclaren 06 looks like, when I googled it I came across the techno, is that the one you are looking at?

bbygrl99

Thanks everyone! I think I will go with the Volo I have a Peg Veniza for those long trips so I think for the lightweight the Volo seems to be a good choice!

Dillipop

I agree...volo! My 10 month old is quite comfy and even sleeps in it really well! My four year old likes it a lot, as well.

natysr

We have a combi cosmo. I can't remember which version, but it does have the child cupholder.

We like it. We like that it has the shoulder strap. And that it foldup pretty small. We like the recline and the sun shade.

The only think I don't care for is that the basket on the bottom is small and hard to access.

Mickayla

We bought the small Chicco stroller, and LOVE it. Its like 12 lb and has the larger wheels so its easier to get around on bumpy asphalt. We wanted the polkadots but it wasnt in stock. It has the 5pt harness that I love too. It works great to toss in the back of my SUV and run errands.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/inde...&cp=2255983.2256189.2256203&parentPage=family

DD in her stroller
DSC06882.jpg

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
We bought the small Chicco stroller, and LOVE it. Its like 12 lb and has the larger wheels so its easier to get around on bumpy asphalt. We wanted the polkadots but it wasnt in stock. It has the 5pt harness that I love too. It works great to toss in the back of my SUV and run errands.

I have the "Seventies" pattern one. :)
pTRU1-3426166dt.jpg

I added a "Kiddopatomus" sun canopy to it to help keep the sun off the passenger. :)

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
The Volo doesn't recline, right? Does it have much padding?

No recline, no padding...it's like a beach chair with wheels. My kids have always thought it was comfy and great for napping :) (folds in seconds, has a carry strap, light as a feather, divine stroller simplicity).
I want a G-lite, though... stands alone... that'd be sweet...

I kick the wheels on that Combi Cosmo and the Chicco Capri...I must have long legs and short arms :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC