When did Safety 1st last make the Uptown?

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
The Uptown cover is def. nicer in person than in stock photos, etc. It's in my siggy pic but you can't really see it. ;)

8 months on an 8 year seat is only 8 1/3%. They actually were on deeper discount than that a week or so ago. ;)

ADS

brookity

I was at Big Lots today and they had new Uptowns. The display model had a DOM of 05/2009 and the shell was stamped "Do not use after December/2017). So they must be making some new ones. I would have picked one up but I reallly need a seat with a black cover. (DH is OCD about matching his interior.)

Holly

I was at Big Lots today and they had new Uptowns. The display model had a DOM of 05/2009 and the shell was stamped "Do not use after December/2017). So they must be making some new ones. I would have picked one up but I reallly need a seat with a black cover. (DH is OCD about matching his interior.)

WOW! Were they the $65 like they show in the ad? What state are you in?

brookity

Yep, they were $65. I'm in Illinois, DeKalb to be exact. They had 2 in boxes and then the display model. I know that they didn't have them last week so they must have received new shipments. It is killing me that I didn't buy one. (I wonder if I could dye the cover black? JK)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC