What's your fave ever Britax cover?

tracee877

Jonah followed closely by All Star Blue. Oh and solid orange and Mossy Oak. And we also had cowmoo and Oklahoma Collegiate covers. Oh how I miss my MA. :(

10130911271.jpg

003-Copy5.jpg

001-Copy9.jpg

001-Copy4.jpg

0132.jpg

ADS

Phineasmama

I tried and tried to find an Oklahoma cover for my MA that was in DH's car, and could never find one!! That was like 2 years ago too.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I love the ones in that you see when you click my name to go to my page... Woodstock, Pretty Paisley, and Aloha. Liked Fido too, after I got over the 'What? Why isn't there a cute GIRL cover?' (my how times have changed, and how boys have been dissed...)

Phineasmama

Hannah was really nice too! I had one and ended up selling it when I was getting rid of one of my classics. It was definitely more popular than the other cover I had at the time which was that yellow floral :rolleyes:

PhinnyclassicMA.jpg

The grey cover RA40 was the first convertible I ever bought!
(BEFORE I joined CSO obviously :eek:)
Adensleeping.jpg

Olderseats.jpg

Here's my lovely All Star cover, I should get new straps for this darn seat
carseats005.jpg

katiesmommy

There are too many to choose from. I love celestial, that was back in the day. My favorites that I never owned would be shannon and hampton. I owned and still love tiffany, original zebra, dragonfly, and foofy.

ginny4

MOO! & Madison on the regent that i had owned.
i liked moo so much that i had bought an extra set of moo harness covers (at the time i had lost a set) & put them on his onyx regent. I miss the moo.

I really wanted that freedom cover.

bbartlettnfld

When I bought my DD her MA back in 2006 for the hefty CDN price of $350 the only funky covers they had available for the CDN market were MOO and maybe Ashley Floral. I loved the AF but had to buy Cowmoo! I still love Moo!

Madeline410

Lauren! So pretty and soft.

------------------------------------------------
Posted from my phone; please excuse any typos.

Attachments

• .facebook_311485403.jpg
    .facebook_311485403.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 30
  • aa272.jpg
    aa272.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 25

yetanotherjen

CPST Instructor
Noah, kathryn, Anna, blue allstar. I just tried to google a picture of the noah seat and couldn't find one :( I remember almost buying on on swap a long time ago.... wish I had!

PunkyMonkey

I don't know why but I :love: this:

MARATHON%20ECLIPSE.jpg

never owned it, but I've been looking at it for a while and its so pretty to me...

Also the Deco Squares one.

I <3 our new zebra one too and always and still do want some cowMOO in my life. :D

PunkyMonkey

I just went through all of these and MAN are the kids of today really missing out on some cute seats! C'mon Britax make all of these again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This one too...

10-3762-01.jpg

Phineasmama

I saw a RA40 cover on ebay that had teddy bears on it, it was really cute in a kind of old school way! No idea what it's called though.

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
I saw a RA40 cover on ebay that had teddy bears on it, it was really cute in a kind of old school way! No idea what it's called though.

I had that (may still have it....lol). It's Antique Teddy. :)

OMG....this is MY pic from my old Sub...man this is old!!
images

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC