What a horrible mother!

Before I knew about car seats Julianna was 10 months old ffing in an expired broken cosco high back harness booster.. I had the harness tied in a knot in the back.. I couldn't afford a new car seat when she out grew her infant seat and my friend gave me that so I figured it was better than nothing. augh.. sad sad. and scary to think what would have happened had we been in a crash.

ADS

Mae

I first started reading this thread and thought, "I swear she's posted this exact thing before ... :scratcheshead: "

Yep! This is a year old! LOL.

luvmy2

Doesn't look bad to me, considering my DS 6 yrs came home from the hospital in a 3 point harness! YIKES!!!

Baylor

I first started reading this thread and thought, "I swear she's posted this exact thing before ... :scratcheshead: "

Yep! This is a year old! LOL.

LOL.. Good catch.. Made me look at some old car seat pics.. Oh boy..

momtotwogirls

Hes so cute. For how tiny he is now he sure was a chunky little guys when he was little. i have always had tall string bean babies

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I got to the picture of him in the Scenera and was like "I could've sworn he is almost 6!"

babyherder

He's adorable! And I'd take away the lolipop before I did anything with the seat. lol. But he turned out ok and that's the important part!

luckyclov

Ahhh, come on, it's not THAT bad. The harness looks fairly snug and it appears to be below his shoulders.;)

hunypooh77

I also thought it was going to be about the lollipop...I still dont like giving dd (4 yrs old) a lollipop if I cant monitor her with it...

erikanohelani

I have to agree, for not knowing all that you know now that was okay car seat usage. Not 100% correct, but not bad either.

I am lucky I knew the basics when using car seats back then. Before I found this board I was in a terrible accident. Even though I wasn't a car seat geek back then, my basic knowledge kept my son safe.

Your son looks so cute and I love his hair. My son long hair as well. We do get it cut occasionally, but he just looks too cute with the hair.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC