Weird image issue with tapatalk

cryswilkins

So I just tried to add a picture from my phone with tapatalk and an image that was not mine showed up instead. I don't have that picture on my phone at all, and it's a slightly disturbing text.

This is the code:
2ea05ba906068b5f6c1773190adb0fe2.jpg

Here is a screen shot:
1a95050dd048505dc9aba6058986a7b0.jpg

Uh! What's going on?

Typed with fat fingers. Children stole my brain.

ADS

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
Um. Weird!

No idea what that is or where it is from. Anyone recognize it from one of the private community forums here?

cryswilkins

It is bizarre! When the post refreshed, I was so confused how I uploaded a text screenshot, the I realized that not MY text. I've never seen it before.

sirrahn

I've seen something like that happen one other time on another board I use Tapatalk with. It's a pet forum and someone somehow ended up with an image of a wine bottle when she posted. I have no idea if anyone figured out the issue.

I've not posted a whole lot of pics with Tapatalk, but it's always worked just fine.

Melizerd

Weird! I haven't had that happen but I randomly don't have the community forums available when I log in. It says I am logged in but I can't see all the sections.

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
Believe me, I am just as frustrated with the apps as all of you. One is no longer supported and broken on newer iOS/Android devices, and the other just plain doesn't work sometimes:-( I wish there was something more I could do but I pretty much am completely reliant on tapatalk and vBulletin for updates and error fixes.

cryswilkins

Weird! I haven't had that happen but I randomly don't have the community forums available when I log in. It says I am logged in but I can't see all the sections.

That happened to me the other day. I had to log out then back in.

I honestly only go to Tapatalk to post. Anew thread or upload a picture. I really like the old app and I'm going to use it until I can't anymore. I'm set in my ways.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
I have no control over when the old app will be removed from play store or itunes. If you already have it, then it should continue to work as it does now at least until the next time you upgrade your device's operating system. Don't hold me to that, though!

cryswilkins

I have no control over when the old app will be removed from play store or itunes. If you already have it, then it should continue to work as it does now at least until the next time you upgrade your device's operating system. Don't hold me to that, though!

I'm running iOS 8.2 I think? There's an update waiting it I haven't done it yet.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC