vent- I'm about the throw my car seats across my driveway

Kendrab2315

You're doing great. You are putting in the effort, which means so much. You have a couple of super cute kids, and they are lucky to have such a dedicated mommy.

BTW, LOVE the baby fingers and toes in the MR side pic. What is it about baby feet that is so darned cute?

I love baby feet :)

To make allllll this just so much more fun- I need to take my seats out of my car after I drop my son off at school today :thumbsdown: . Darn CL making me *finally* find a race car bed for my son! I'll probably be back later cursing these seats again but at least I know it's indeed possible to get rock solid installs that I *think* are done properly. :thumbsup:

ADS

mommycat

hey, it's good practice. By the time you are done, you will be a pro and be able to do it with one hand tied behind your back. ;)

Kendrab2315

hey, it's good practice. By the time you are done, you will be a pro and be able to do it with one hand tied behind your back. ;)

I sure hope so!! :p I'll be putting them back in in a little bit AND... they'll be getting checked my a tech tomorrow!!!!! :D:D:D:thumbsup: Here's to hoping I'm doing it correctly so I don't go through all the "what if's" in my head if I haven't been!

mommycat

How did it go?

And there's no real sense doing "what ifs", so I always try not to - just move right on to the "we were lucky and this is how my new knowledge can help me and others".

Kendrab2315

I dirt get to meet up with her :( a power line snapped down the street from my house and cause a fire- and the electricity to go out (from 9ish till around 1pm. Not fun lol) My cell was close to dying and I didn't feel comfortable going out with the kiddos without my phone. We're going to meet up soon though. Thankfully I do feel pretty confident in my installs, but I will feel 100% once she checks them.

Thanks for checking on me and my little ones :)

You have a good point about the what ifs. I still get spooked wondering what would have happened if I wouldn't have been alone (well kinda alone... I was pregnant with Molly) when I got rear ended past summer. I was at a dead stop and he smashed into me going around 30. I can almost guarantee that my son wasn't properly harnessed (I'm guessing straps were prob below his shoulders), probably a bad install, etc). I'm glad I'm much more car seat aware now :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC