Use PROMO CODE: *removed* at www.Diapers.com & www.Soap.com

ADS

love-pink

Im about $50 short until I get paid Wednesday so hopefully its good until at least then :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

poohbear

There is a new code for 20% off one item for returning customers - THANKSMOM

FWIW - you're not supposed to post referral codes on the board (only in the referral section), however since diapers.com changed their program so that customers no longer get $10 credits in their account, instead they donate $10 to charity, I'm guessing it no longer matters.

Brigala

CPST Instructor
There is a new code for 20% off one item for returning customers - THANKSMOM

That code won't stack with the 25% off Britax sale, though. The new customer code did... that is, until I signed in and it recognized me. :(

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
I e-mailed Diapers.com. It's not a real "coupon code." It's a "Share the Savings" code which gives new customers a discount and also triggers a donation to the American Red Cross.

Last edited:

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
I removed all the Share codes from the thread (I think). While they don't give a kick-back right now, they really are just a type of referral code, and those can only be posted in this thread: Share Your Network/Home-Based Business or Referral Code. So, if you have a code you'd like to share, you can do so there (read the first post for the rules), and if you would like a code to use when you place an order, you can find it there, too.

Sorry for any confusion I may have caused.

love-pink

I knew that would happen :mad: The day I have enough to order the "flash" sale is over :eek::eek: They are only 20% off now as opposed to the 25% :thumbsdown:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC