Sold! Thunder My Size 70

clmchrissy

Sold! Checking interest. I really like this seat but since it looks like I am gonna be stuck with two Blvds I gotta get rid of something. EUC...got in a swap from another member who was original owner. I have to get pics & check dom still. I am thinking $115ppd (lower 48)...130 ppd.

Last edited:
ADS

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I'm interested! I just want to see how this seat is for older kiddos FFing. Do you happen to have any pictures of a 4yo or older in it?

clmchrissy

I have a newly turned 5 yo, he is at grandma's house until tomorrow night. I can get some then. He's 42" & about 45lbs, very solid (but average if that makes sense).

Phineasmama

Here is a pic of an almost 6 year old in the exact seat she is selling since she got it from me :p

379096_4433720439353_1977001965_n_zps5527e4a7.jpg

Kac

Thanks for the picture! The harness looks close on the neck. Is that the case?

Phineasmama

She never complained about it! I didn't think it was too terrible close, it looked like all the pics I've ever seen of the Nautilus.

Kac

I know a lot of people are having trouble tightening when a kiddo is in the seat. Have you had this issue?

clmchrissy

I know a lot of people are having trouble tightening when a kiddo is in the seat. Have you had this issue?

I haven't used it much, but the handful of times I have w/ DD & DS2 (both rf & ff) I didn't notice anything difficult about it.

The only issue I've had with the seat is a seatbelt install in OB position of the 3rd row in my van, I get too much movement. Second row is fine & so was DH's truck.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC