News Thanksgiveaway - Pick Your Favorite! (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
"Written or photo form"? So that means no interpretive dance? I'm out then. :mad:

But I would have chosen: ALL OF IT. Because it's just not Thanksgiving without ALL OF IT.

Darren, now that we live close, you'll have to save some of that gray gloppy stuff for me to try.

ADS

T4K

Banana pudding. And not just regular banana pudding it's got cool whip and sweeten condensed milk and other stuff. It is so thick and fluffy and delicious. I start with dessert. Then go get 'real' food and then back to dessert. Not a great picture but yum! I can't wait.

OMG do you make that yourself? I looooove real banana pudding.

Calleiah

Re: Thanksgiveaway - Pick Your Favorite!

Three words: Cajun Fried Turkey!

522167_10151349668694665_1807629601_n.jpg

msg221

It would be a tie between homemade stuffing and homemade mashed potatoes. No Stove Top or boxed mashed potatoes for me!

jkrkmama

Homemade cranberry sauce :) Only my mom and I eat it but it's soooo good. It was about the only thing I could make when I was in labor three years ago!

thekatie

How do you pick just one?! Eeek!

I guess if I just HAVE to pick, I'll go with deviled eggs. But really I love food, so I love it all :)

YinzerMama

Mashed potatoes and gravy and God help the host who doesn't make enough and forces everyone to take polite amounts.

biddyk8

Stuffing, Roast potatoes and Gravy. I don't even need the meat. Just give me a plate of stuffing and roasties and a big jug of gravy and its all good!!!

Keeyamah

I'm another one for who canned cranberry sauce is my favorite thing and has been my whole life. If someone would make a homemade one that didn't have part/whole cranberry's in it, I might like that one

Brigala

CPST Instructor

ALL OF IT. Because it's just not Thanksgiving without ALL OF IT.

This is pretty much how I feel about Thanksgiving.

We must have:
* Sweet Potatoes (not the nasty candied stuff; baked or mashed, thank you)
* Regular mashed potatoes (or garlic mashed)
* Turkey
* Gravy
* Dressing (we have switched from bread dressing to rice dressing because roughly half the family now has Celiac Disease)
* A variety of pies, which must include pumpkin and ideally also includes chocolate

Someone also usually puts on a token vegetable and/or a salad but it doesn't get much love unless it's DH's green bean and bacon dish.

But since we're picking one favorite, I'll just post a photo-link to my current favorite pumpkin pie recipe.

ETA: If I ever host Thanksgiving again at my house, I think I'll do an all-pie Thanksgiving. Turkey pot pie, Sweet Potato Pie, etc. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC