Strollers.com clearance car seats restocked

ADS

Rosey

I dont know when to give up. Frustrating!

ETA: I have to go to bed. Pm me if there are any more please.

Last edited:

Aurezalia

My 65SL FINALLY came in after the whole mess with them losing the invoice, etc. It's definitely never been used, was still in plastic with tags, etc. Only thing I saw was some CSN tape on the box. DOM is 11/10.

I also got my Monterey last week, also NIB. I don't remember the DOM but it was newer - 1/11, maybe?
Anyway, VERY happy with what arrived! Awesome deals!

mom2pjs

Senior Community Member
I've been following this thread for days and checking the strollers.com clearance center and there have been like 3 maxi cosi infant seats... nothing else. Either I don't look at the right time? Or I'm looking in the wrong place? I don't get it.

Brigala

CPST Instructor
I've been following this thread for days and checking the strollers.com clearance center and there have been like 3 maxi cosi infant seats... nothing else. Either I don't look at the right time? Or I'm looking in the wrong place? I don't get it.

You just aren't looking at the right time. You're in the right place if you see the three maxi cosi seats. Just keep refreshing, and BAM -- all of the sudden there will be Montereys, Radians, and/or Santa Fes at great prices. The boosters are usually around for several hours or even a day or two, but the Radians disappear in minutes or even seconds so you have to move FAST. And you have to add to cart twice; when you tell it to add to cart, it takes you to another page that explains the clearance no-return policy and if you don't add to cart again from that page, it doesn't go into your cart. I missed out on my radians the first couple times I almost caught them like that.

stephie1012

You just aren't looking at the right time. You're in the right place if you see the three maxi cosi seats. Just keep refreshing, and BAM -- all of the sudden there will be Montereys, Radians, and/or Santa Fes at great prices. The boosters are usually around for several hours or even a day or two, but the Radians disappear in minutes or even seconds so you have to move FAST. And you have to add to cart twice; when you tell it to add to cart, it takes you to another page that explains the clearance no-return policy and if you don't add to cart again from that page, it doesn't go into your cart. I missed out on my radians the first couple times I almost caught them like that.

ohhh now i get it...that explains why that 65sl didnt stay in my cart.

mom2pjs

Senior Community Member

Thanks! I'm looking for the Monterey, and I am not in a big rush because she still fits in her harness for another 1.5 inches and 25 ponds, I just need to start booster training, so I'm looking (the later the better LOL) The very first time I looked I got the Monterey but I was concerned by the open box/ no return so I came back to research a bit then it was just the maxi cosi. I'll keep watching.

rxmommy

Does anyone ever see deals like this on Chicco seats? I'm looking for a 2nd base for my Keyfit 30 to buy for my sister. We always just made do with one base, but I know they'd appreciate another and don't have the money to buy one.

Lemonade

For an extra base, you might want to check out no better deal.com. They seem to have bases.

ALso check out the car seat accessories area of CSN clearance. They have 2 graco bases now. Maybe they will get Chicco.

Cryssy Jane

my radian still hasn't shipped. According to their order thing it was scheduled to be here tomorrow... now it says 7/7 :( With everything this company has put me through recently, I don't know that I'll be ordering anything through them again. Yes, great customer service but still issues.

Mags462

my radian still hasn't shipped. According to their order thing it was scheduled to be here tomorrow... now it says 7/7 :( With everything this company has put me through recently, I don't know that I'll be ordering anything through them again. Yes, great customer service but still issues.

Bummer... i was hoping for you that you'd get it super fast. My guess is that these final seats that are popping up are the very last and maybe are taking longer to ship :confused: Hopefully it comes soon.... has it shipped yet? Or is the order still processing?

SavsMom

I ordered mine on Monday night and got my tracking number yesterday afternoon....
I sure hope you get yours soon.

Sent from my Vortex using Car-Seat.Org

Cryssy Jane

Bummer... i was hoping for you that you'd get it super fast. My guess is that these final seats that are popping up are the very last and maybe are taking longer to ship :confused: Hopefully it comes soon.... has it shipped yet? Or is the order still processing?

hasn't shipped. I called customer service and they said maybe they ran out before my order finished processing. They're going to check it out and email me. I said I'd be more than willing to pay for expedited shipping at this point but was told it's ground only. That means once it finally ships it'll be another 5-7 days before it's here.

ETA this was ordered jun 24, so last friday.

Mags462

hasn't shipped. I called customer service and they said maybe they ran out before my order finished processing. They're going to check it out and email me. I said I'd be more than willing to pay for expedited shipping at this point but was told it's ground only. That means once it finally ships it'll be another 5-7 days before it's here.

Oh my heavens.... r u sure in another life you didn't royally tick off the owner of CSN or something?! :p Man alive! I am sorry.... and how do you "run out" of an "instock" item :confused::confused: If it does turn out they are sold out again i would raise a freakin storm. This is the SECOND time you have tried to do business with them and they are jerking you around. Why don't they just send you one of the "in-stock" new 80SL's??? I would be speaking to manager after manager....

And just because there may be more that pop up here is another 10% off code:

K8MG4 :) Same exclusions appear to apply.....

Cryssy Jane

Oh my heavens.... r u sure in another life you didn't royally tick off the owner of CSN or something?! :p Man alive! I am sorry.... and how do you "run out" of an "instock" item :confused::confused: If it does turn out they are sold out again i would raise a freakin storm. This is the SECOND time you have tried to do business with them and they are jerking you around. Why don't they just send you one of the "in-stock" new 80SL's??? I would be speaking to manager after manager....

And just because there may be more that pop up here is another 10% off code:

K8MG4 :) Same exclusions appear to apply.....

ya know, it's just not my month... holding hopes that july will be better at this point... I give up on june. I sold the seat this is to replace as well so maybe it's a good thing I've only got two kiddos right now or else I'd have to scramble a bit.

BritMum-in-US

I think the same thing is happening with mine that I ordered on the 24th :( It still says "Your Status Will Be Updated Shortly"

New grandma

I ordered on the 22nd, it said tracking would be available on the 24th. It didn't actually show any tracking until the 27th or 28th and it will be here tomorrow.

Brigala

CPST Instructor
I got my XTSL today. Because of Cryssy Jane's experience, I went over it with a fine tooth comb and even partially removed the cover to inspect the EPS foam.

It has some of the brown marks on the plastic that Cryssy Jane photographed on hers. A tiny bit of scuffing, but nothing more than what I'd expect if someone took the seat out, tried it in their car, maybe set it down on the pavement briefly, and put it back into the box.

No gouges or stress marks that I can find, however. It certainly doesn't look like it's been dropped or something. The scuffs are so minor I'm not sure I'd easily be able to photograph them, although I could try.

I'm not actually concerned. It's not as pristine as my 80SL, but it's in at least as good of condition as I'd expect from an open box. Should I be concerned?

My guess on the brown marks is that they may be a manufacturing thing. Like scuffing against some machinery on the conveyer belt.

Jessica61624

Brigala said:
I got my XTSL today. Because of Cryssy Jane's experience, I went over it with a fine tooth comb and even partially removed the cover to inspect the EPS foam.

It has some of the brown marks on the plastic that Cryssy Jane photographed on hers. A tiny bit of scuffing, but nothing more than what I'd expect if someone took the seat out, tried it in their car, maybe set it down on the pavement briefly, and put it back into the box.

No gouges or stress marks that I can find, however. It certainly doesn't look like it's been dropped or something. The scuffs are so minor I'm not sure I'd easily be able to photograph them, although I could try.

I'm not actually concerned. It's not as pristine as my 80SL, but it's in at least as good of condition as I'd expect from an open box. Should I be concerned?

My guess on the brown marks is that they may be a manufacturing thing. Like scuffing against some machinery on the conveyer belt.

Mine had them also. Idk either

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC