second stroller recs?

krfogle88

I will be on the lookout for a second stroller. Currently I have a BOB rev Se. Dd1 seldomlly uses it when she is sick, so maybe three to four times a year? I LOVE my Bob but i need a second stroller for small trips an d to take in my mom's car.

Requirements

-seat back must be at least as tall as the bobs as dd1 rides occasionally.
-nice sun shade/canopy as dd1 is pasty just like me.
-under $250
-can recline nicely.

Dd2 doesn't sleep in the stroller but do to her bad reflux she needs to be at an angle and not too far bad or upright.

I also would like to stay away from Macs as I want to try out some different things.

ADS

wnkw

Id go with a baby jogger city mini or britax b-agile.

Sent from my DROIDX using Car-Seat.Org - Please excuse the typos :)

keri1292

We love our City Mini GT. For a second stroller, I'd just go with the regular Mini. My 9yo sits in ours just fine and the canopy is enormous. :love:

keri1292

The wheels are great. I never had much problem with our original City Mini double, so these our fine for our purposes. They snap on and off super easy if you need to fit a tight space. I like to pack it sans wheels and sideways when I go to my Mom's. Leaves a lot of room in the van. :)

It's perfect for us. I use it as my only stroller now. It wouldn't do well with trails, but it does great with grassy fields, gravel and bumpy sidewalks. It's freezing here, so I find my favorite feature to be the easy fold. I turn on the car to warm it up, unload the bags, put Mitch on my hip, fold it and throw it in the van all with one hand. We had a Zooper, but that thing was enormous and impossible to lift one handed. :thumbsdown:

attachedmama

I love my UPPABaby G-Luxe. Largest uv sun canopy out there, one handed opening/closing, standing foot, super light plus built in carry strap and the handles actually are high enough for my 5"11" self! Love it. Under $180.

kaharris83

I love my UPPABaby G-Luxe. Largest uv sun canopy out there, one handed opening/closing, standing foot, super light plus built in carry strap and the handles actually are high enough for my 5"11" self! Love it. Under $180.

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. I have a BOB Revo and my other stroller is a G-Luxe and I absolutely adore my G-Luxe. My BOB is my outdoor stroller and the G-Luxe is my everything else stroller. It's been that way since DS1 was around 15 months old and stopped wanting a reversible. I think the BOB G-Luxe combo is perfection. It is nice and light, great canopy, good looking, and DS1 loves it.

I did just get a City Mini GT(on NBD so I couldn't pass it up-didn't need it as I :love: the BOB-G-Luxe combo) and I love that too. I think it will end up being our one and only someday... My second DS is due soon so we're about to delve into the world of doubles.

meljc

Yup :) FYI the canopy is attached to the seatback with velcro. If you un-stick it, you can rotate the canopy forward a few more clicks in case the sun is in front of LO.

jacqui276

Id go with a baby jogger city mini or britax b-agile.

Sent from my DROIDX using Car-Seat.Org - Please excuse the typos :)

:yeahthat:

I love my b-agile and use it as an every day stroller. I also liked the city minis when peaking at them in the store.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC