Recommendation for a friend

Mae

She has a Prius, DD is 2yo, weighs 21lbs. Mom says that she has about 2" left in the BV.

Ideas? She wants to RF until 4. Was looking into the Foonf -- I recommended the Mysize 70, Headwise, and the Size4Me.

What else?

ADS

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Your recommendations are good ones. I'd also add the Radian (even though I know you're not a fan :p). :) It actually installs well in the Prius.

aept

Your recommendations are good ones. I'd also add the Radian (even though I know you're not a fan :p). :) It actually installs well in the Prius.

Agree. Although I didn't know OP wasn't a fan of Radians. I can vouch for the Radian in a Prius too. I wouldn't want anything up on a base.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

creideamh

^ agree. I would not want anything on a base for RF to 4 in a Prius (honestly, I wouldn't want one in any car, IMO!)
What year Prius, and cloth or leather seats? Pretty much everything installs well in my cloth 2006, even the Radian now with the AA. Haven't tried the Foonf, but after seeing pics of it in a Prius...no thank you. :p
Oh, and the NextFit is pretty tall, right? That would probably work well, too. I think my vote is a Radian, though.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Add the NextFit to the list, it takes up very little room and installs well in a Prius. Does have a base though.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC