Recaro Vivo HBB

bekah

I was at Target today and checked their normal "clearance" section where they put online returns and deep discounts. I once found TWO Parkways for $50 each there but this was before I knew how good those were. Today there was a Recaro Vivo HBB for $25! I picked it up. My son is only 3 so he doesn't need it but we sometimes watch friends kids who are 4 and 5 and aren't in ANY type of car seat anymore, which really bugs me, so I'd rather have something for them.

Questions though...is this a good HBB? How long before it expires? I couldn't find any expiration on it but it has a DOM of 12/07 (I know, not the newest).

ADS

TerisBoys

6 years from DOM.

It's a really nice seat - especially for that price!

FWIW, Recaro put a freeze on production in December while they sold off stock, so that's about as new as they come right now :)

NannyMom

It's a horrible seat. You should send it to me and I'll gladly refund your $25. :whistle: Just kidding. It's a great seat, I love mine.

HEVY

That's great. This is my leading booster choice for now. Yes, I have decided to get a booster to use to and from school (around the corner). Now to convince DH, he wouldn't even look at the pics :(

Send some "Good Vivo deal finding my way" please :D

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Oh, that's awesome! I got a better deal on mine though....(free). I would have bought it for $25 too!

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Don't feel bad. I go all the time and don't find anything. I went again after seeing this. Still nothing.

bekah

Ha! You all are so funny! I think I just got super lucky! It had to have been a return from online! I guess I have given other people good deals when I've returned Target purchases from online too. The bedding I returned cost me $225 plus shipping and the next week I saw it marked down to $99! Someone got a great deal!

Too bad we can't buy a car seat, return it and then rebuy it at their discount! ;) I have a feeling they'd figure that out!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC