RA50 $49.98 at Target!

poohbear

I wish I could get one for my friend. Her ds is going to be 1 in August and he's in a keyfit. He'll probably need a convertible sooner than later.
I e-mailed her about the sale and she's excited and wants one but doesn't think they can even afford this at the moment. They are eating food storage this week instead of groceries.
I bet by the time they can afford one, they will be all gone.
That locator thing says that 3 stores I checked yesterday has them, I'm almost tempted to go check again but I don't know why they'd have more if they were out yesterday.

Maybe someone returned one because they paid $139 and now they're angry that they're $49 :)
Someone mentioned that a salesperson found one in back for them.... Hmmm....
BTW - that breaks my heart. I want to buy a seat for them and send it to them. If I could find another one...

ADS
Thanks for the info. I found 2 at a Target a little ways away and bought them for our next baby...hopefully next spring. With a DOM of 2/9/10 and under $50 each, I don't even care that the seats will be 1.5 years old by the time our next one fits in it. If we end up with another girl, I can always buy a cute cover...aww more shopping.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
All the stores that had them in my area now don't, and the two that are CLOSE do, and I have NO time to go to those stores. Grrr

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
My Target had SIX at $140 when I was there on Thursday. I went back today to see if the price had dropped, and there were NONE left. I assume that means they dropped to $50 and someone scooped them up, because I don't think they'd have sold all 6 in less than a week at $140. My sister wanted to go to Super Target tonight, so I check there, too, but no luck.

Oh, well. I just wanted them to sell, not to use.

kittykate

I just found two of the clearanced RA50's at my Target here in Lancaster and our Target hasn't carried Britax seats for over 2 years now!

If anyone in Central/Southeast Ohio is interested there is still one on the shelf. It is not with the carseats. They put the boxes on the display shelf in between the cribs and the high chairs.

ETA: as of 12:45, the one in Lancaster is gone!

Last edited:

courtfrog2

My target had one left but not marked down at all :( still $199. What a bummer. Not that I need it, but my neice has a little girl that would fit in one for quite a while.

Spam

My target had one left but not marked down at all :( still $199. What a bummer. Not that I need it, but my neice has a little girl that would fit in one for quite a while.

Was it the sutton? did you scan it? dh picked up one on westnedge for $50 for me.

Spam

dh told me no, but he could have been lying so I wouldn't want another ;). According to the inventory thingy they still have limited.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
What the freakin heck. Last night, after the store closed, it said Salem and Keizer both had some. The store has not opened yet, and they are out of stock, and other stores are in stock!

Holly

The store I checked first on Monday that was out said out of stock on Monday night. I went to 3 other stores that night. When I got home, out of 10 stores in Utah, only one was saying limited avail, the others were all out of stock. Tuesday morning, it said 5 of the stores had limited avail, 4 of which were stores I'd been to, including the one I bought mine from and it was clearly the last one when I was there.

Anyway, so I figured they must be inaccurate, but I was curious so I went to the 1st Target store again last night, and nope, they were definitely out still.
Now this morning it's showing out of stock everywhere.

MoreLatte

I just found two of the clearanced RA50's at my Target here in Lancaster and our Target hasn't carried Britax seats for over 2 years now!

If anyone in Central/Southeast Ohio is interested there is still one on the shelf. It is not with the carseats. They put the boxes on the display shelf in between the cribs and the high chairs.

ETA: as of 12:45, the one in Lancaster is gone!

Bummer! I thought about checking it out, but figured they wouldn't have any at all since they haven't for a while.

courtfrog2

Checked at lunch... gone. Oh well, I did end up finding a dress for one of my older girls, 2 shirts, and a 5-pack of underwear for $12 :p

Holly

I really want to buy one for my friend. I used her zipcode with the store inventory thing and there are just 2 stores near her that have limited availability.
Is anyone near the Glendale CA or North Hollywood store and could go check for me? If you find one, can you get it, I'll paypal the money to you, and then I could either have you take it to her house for me (She's in Tijunga) or we could arrange for you to meet with KQ (also in the same area) and she can get it to her? If anyone is near there and can do this, I'll pay for the seat and pay for your extra gas to have to go and take the seat to my friend.

Nevermind. KQ's dh just picked one up for her! I'm so thrilled she is getting one!

Last edited:

msg221

No luck at two Targets that I tried this morning, even though that inventory checker said one of them had them. Oh well, if I happen to be at another Target, I might go check but I likely won't go out of my way to look for one. I was going to pick one up for my great niece.

Blondie87

I went to 2 stores and called 2 others in our area. All were out of stock except for one, and I scanned the one they had left and it was still at $140.. :(

skitle1802

My store finally decided to mark the last one down!!! I called this morning, she said they were sold out, I asked how much it was down to and she said $49.98. (I know the game with markdowns, I used to do them at AAFES, employees always get first dibs even though they aren't supposed to.)
Ok so I was bummed but had to go out anyways today so I decided to run in anyways...

The single RA50 I have been stalking for 2 weeks now was just as I had left it Tuesday and Monday!

I got it, April 7, 2010!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC