Question about SCM and FSOT access

Meg

I just wanted to clarify for myself what was the number of posts, rep points, and years of membership needed to access SCM and sell things in FSOT/swap..

I thought it was either 300 posts, 150 reps, and 1 yr or 150 posts, 50 reps, and 2 years.. is that correct? I know at one point there was a thread in this folder about it, but the post is missing since the last purge was done.

Thanks! ;)

ADS

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
I think that is correct, but it might be only 100 posts after 2 years. Requirements change from time to time, though.

Meg

Yeah, I checked and my join day was 2 years ago today. Can you tell how impatient I am? Lol :eek:

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
It should be automatic. I think it can take up to an hour for the system to process, but that may be timed from the exact day/hour/minute of your 2 year anniversary.

jnamommy

Can someone please clarify what it takes for swap access? After 2 years does it drop to 150 posts AND 50 rep?

I wanted swap access, but the 150 reputation points was going to take me forever. I may have a chance if it's only 50 :cool:

Meg

Swap is the same as SCM.. you can get into both with 150 posts, 50 reps, and 2 years. You have the posts and the 2 years, so now you just need the 50 rep! ;)

jnamommy

Awesome! Thank you for clarifying. Before I saw this post I thought I needed 150 rep...that will take forever!! But 50 I can manage. I am pretty close.

thanks again!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC