Oregon meets Foonf.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
This may just not be the seat for you. There is not one seat out there that everyone likes. Why not use the True Fit for the baby, and get a new seat for the 5 year old?

ADS

Kel

S1C EM- I just wanted to ask if a MR65 would fit in you car? We have one, and It has a great recline for sleeping babies. It might not be the best FFing seat, but for the price you can replace it with something else in a few yrs.

Kel

S1C EM

S1C EM- I just wanted to ask if a MR65 would fit in you car? We have one, and It has a great recline for sleeping babies. It might not be the best FFing seat, but for the price you can replace it with something else in a few yrs.

Kel

I agree with you. I may not be the one. I have looked at the MR65, too. Kohl's also has it which is great since I have a 30% off coupon to use with them. I'll have to do some more research.

Also, how does the Radian RXT fit in smaller vehicles? I'm interested in that one as well.

Thanks!

Kel

I don't have the rxt, but I have a RN 80SL. We have vans, but my DH is 6' 4". With the angle adjuster he can drive. I like the RN for easy loading toddlers, but I prefer the MR. It's cozy and has cup holders, lol.

I only bought the RN's because we needed 3 across in our the windstar. We bought a full sized van this past weekend, and I'll be selling them now.

I should add the my last two babies are smaller and will make it till past 3 in the MR's.

Kel

oliviaik

I just think these Foonfs are hideous and enormous! I don't get the hype. I will stick with a low-profile Radian

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC