oobr

ADS

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
You can also give a child more seat depth by reclining the Oobr (if using the rigid LATCH). It has several recline positions.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

luckyclov

Yes, I own a 49.5" child who has no growing room left in Oobr. Or the Monterey. Or the PB. And so forth and so on (minus FR85, KWP, PWSG). It's called a uber long torso and stumpy legs.;) The vehicle it was in last could also be a contributing factor. Who knows. Whichever way you want to write the story, it didn't work for either of my booster-applicable children. But the oldest does love his Olli & Ozzi.

Eta: corrected height

Last edited:

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Yes, I own a 48.5" child who has no growing room left in Oobr. Or the Monterey. Or the PB.
Then there are several boosters that aren't especially tall for your child. ;) The way you worded it earlier, it sounded like you meant the Oobr was short compared to all other boosters. Thank you for expanding!

Baylor

Hmmm I may get one and try it out. I need to weed out my stock for sure. First being the Probooster. I love the fit but it just tips now in every car I put it in. It's making my son nuts.

I think I'm gonna get rid of one of the GN's too.
I just have too many seats.

Ds 2 is starting to booster too.

I may start looking for deals.

auto correct hates me

Baylor

VoodooChile said:
Drift (which is not their Crypton fabric) is on Amazon for 199.99 right now :whistle:

Thanks!! I'll check it out. What is crypton fabric?

auto correct hates me

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC