OMG would ANYONE actually use this?!

ADS

geekKT

There was a blip about this on the news tonight. I heard it and popped in to look because I couldn't tell what it was by the description.

They aren't sold in Canada, but is it safe to assume they've been seen somewhere for the specific warning to be made?

V

VanIsleMommy

They aren't technically sold in canada but apparently there is an online store in the US that was shipping them here. Very scary looking.

I highly doubt anyone would be dumb enough to buy one, but then again there must be a reason for the health canada warning.... :thumbsdown:

tjham

Wow! :eek:

I was expecting to see the carry strap that is similar to what was on the old FP Stay in View.

This: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Flying-Falcon-Infant-Seat-Carrier/dp/B000EFOQMO"]Amazon.com: Flying Falcon Infant Car Seat Carrier: Baby[/ame]

But this is unbelieveable. Yet I guess I can see a market for it in Japan or China where using nothing is (or was?) the norm. The wording sounds like it is translated.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
The baby seat carrier is specially designed for car seat as a safety belt
This baby car carrier is well-ventilated and super safety
The baby seat carrier is made of good breathable material
This infant car seat carrier is very easy and convenient to use whenever at home or outing
The overall size could be adjusted flexibly according to your needs
This baby seat carrier will keep your baby in a perfect condition

Now in haiku please.

Qarin

They aren't technically sold in canada but apparently there is an online store in the US that was shipping them here.

It's sometimes hard to tell us apart, but the online store (DinoDirect) is in China, not the United States.

I've also seen these on eBay.

HEVY

They used to sell something like that in The Right Start and On Step Ahead magazines. It was many many moons ago, (like 20yrs) I actually wanted it :whistle:

bbartlettnfld

From the comments is sounds as though they are talking about another product. Something like those ones that are fabric and snap to the lap belt and then the Shoulder belt to pull the shoulder belt out of he way.

It doesn't seem to me like the comments are talking about this item. Not that I am saying this is a good buy just that the comments are about something else. As there are adults using the product???

I would never use this!

acoro

Ok i'm either confused or I refuse to believe what this thing is actually for....is this to strap a kid to a car seat in place of an actual child restraint?!

LittlePeanut

This made me gasp:
Baby-Car-Seat-Carrier-Safety-Belt_8.jpg

But THIS one made me do this... :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

You can hide it under this cover and no one will know it is there. I know you mom's are not going to want to here that, but you dad's will want to know. Unless you are a gun carrying momma, like some of my adult children are.

Hiding my gun in a baby car seat carrier?! O.M.G.

mamom

The site is CONFUSING, I couldn't make heads or tails of it
The only use I could see for this crazy thing would be to keep kiddo contained while installing seat. But I wouldn't want to give them my business for this.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC