Question Newborn in Boulevard 70 G3

robbertbobbert

I'm 36 weeks today, still waiting for Amazon or target to get the coccoro back in stock. The plan is to wait another week, if it's still not in we'll just pay the extra and order from Combi.

That being said, it's giving me great anxiety to not have a seat ready to go in the meantime. We have a blvd 70 G3 that we intended to use in DHs car, but I want to install it in mine until the coccoro comes, mostly to give me peace of mind. I figure it wouldn't be the best possible fit, but it'll help me fee better in the meantime.

Do I need the Britax infant positioning insert? Can I make it work without? Can I take the HUGS off? I'm reading through the manual at the moment but my brain is just not having it today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ADS

featherhead

I have a G4.1. I assume they are fairly similar, but I could be wrong. My baby needed the positioning insert for the first two months. Rolled prefolds at his side worked as well, but it was not as easy to use. The insert worked much better.

featherhead

OH, and my baby wasn't small. He was almost nine lbs, and has grown fast. He was probably around 14 lbs when I took out the insert. He still has in the little wedge insert that came with the seat.

robbertbobbert

Well I did finally get a CCO so the Blvd is now in DHs car. Can I RF tether it? His car is an 07 Spectra.

Ideally I'd like to RF tether the CCO in my car as well (07 CRV), but I'm less worried about that since I'm having it checked by a tech on Tuesday. I'm not sure we'll be able to get DHs car in to be checked.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC