nbd car seats

christineka

Has anyone bought any nbd car seats lately? I keep seeing the same old thing. Sometimes there's something neat, but unavailable. NBD is no good anymore. Is that because they aren't getting much in the way of car seats or are you stalkers buying everything before I see it? Just wondering if anyone has bought any car seats from nbd lately.

ADS

hrice

I got the $160 something RXT a couple of weeks ago but I agree that selection and availability sucks. I'm starting to lose my love.

zactayaus

So yeah, there's been good stuff, but The Cactus has bought them all! :p

:ROTFLMAO: Now to be fair there's always been more than one when I bought them and I've only purchased one of each. The Monterey was for ds2 but I hated the new belt guides so I've already sold it already. The RXT I just couldn't pass up that good of a deal and thought maybe I'd use it but I'm just not a fan of the head wings. The MA70 will be replacing our RA55 as a back up seat that I'm hoping to find a crimson cover for. There's also been a FR85SCIT(or whatever it's called) that I had no desire for.

Nice! Do you look at a certain time?

I go on pretty randomly throughout the day but I'm thinking my best luck has been around 2ish my time. I'm in NJ.

Mags462

I had two MA70s in my cart earlier in the week.... but decided against it :D

In general though i do not feel like they have been adding as much stuff of late....

rxmommy

Will you stalk the strollers for me and snag a B-Ready? :ROTFLMAO:

OP, I agree, the car seat selection has sucked lately. But it seems like they go through that every once in a while...??

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC