Sold! Nabi and Nabi Jr for sale

Phineasmama

SOLD

I have one Nabi 2 tablet, original box, red bumper cover (used), brand new purple bumper cover still in box, charger, etc. for sale for $110 PPD. Original owner, since this past Christmas.

I also have one Nabi Jr tablet, comes with a red bumper cover on it, original box, charger, etc, for $80 PPD. It's like new, it was only used a few times and we've only owned it since April. (original owner)

The only thing I need right now as far as trades go is a Kiddy Cruiserfix Pro :)

ETA: Just in case anyone was wondering, the Nabi Jr is great for at LEAST age up to 4-5 or so, if not more like 6-7. My 4.5 year old DS actually prefers it because it's easier to handle. It's not really for babies, it's for that preschool, young elementary age division.

Last edited:
ADS

mamom

I have one Nabi tablet, original box, red bumper cover (used), brand new purple bumper cover still in box, charger, etc. for sale for $110 PPD. Original owner, since this past Christmas.

I also have one Nabi Jr tablet, comes with a red bumper cover on it, original box, charger, etc, for $80 PPD. It's like new, it was only used a few times and we've only owned it since April. (original owner)

The only thing I need right now as far as trades go is a Kiddy Cruiserfix Pro :)

Possibly Interested, any issues?

eduller

I don't need either one, but I wanted to add that the Nabi 2 is awesome. I got it for my daughter on her 2nd birthday, and she absolutely loves it. She can work it better than I can, and the educational games have actually been really good. She learned all her letters and numbers from it.

Phineasmama

No issues at all with the Nabi Jr, the regular Nabi we have had it freeze up a couple times and had to reboot it. Not the reason I'm selling, just want to get them iPads for xmas. DH is going to reset the operating system and he doesn't think it will happen again.

Phineasmama

I don't need either one, but I wanted to add that the Nabi 2 is awesome. I got it for my daughter on her 2nd birthday, and she absolutely loves it. She can work it better than I can, and the educational games have actually been really good. She learned all her letters and numbers from it.

Thank you, your post totally just reminded me that the one I'm selling is a Nabi 2, not the original Nabi. I totally forgot about that!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC