My "nextfit"

ADS

jacqui276

:eek: That is quite the seat!

When I returned a MyRide to Sears since it didn't work for my 3-across, they didn't check the box (and I had taped it all back up). It was actually the brand new MyRide inside though. :p

YinzerMama

I can't believe you didn't investigate the seat more thoroughly lol. I would have been all over it before taking it back. I'm dying to know what it was!

Looks like someone took the trade-in event to a whole new level.

bpirof

I can't believe you didn't investigate the seat more thoroughly lol. I would have been all over it before taking it back. I'm dying to know what it was! Looks like someone took the trade-in event to a whole new level.

lol I can't believe i didn't either... I'm so disappointed.... I just freaked out :-(

One of my husbands employees works at target part time.... I asked him to see if he could get the name off it.... He said he saw it but there was a sign on it that said "under penalty of death, do not tough this!" Lmao he said it's a bad week because dyson vacuums have been disappearing off the floors... Someone has a key to the locks and two are gone this week. They have a loss prevention person coming from corporate...

bpirof

So did you end up getting a nextfit in the end or were you so traumatized you gave up?

I ordered one online :) The only bright side to this while dilemma is that I ordered from target.com and got it in studio... I love the deep red :). Their shipping is super slow though and should arrive next week :-(

Persimmon

I ordered a Pinnacle 90 from Target.com and ghe shipping was slow also. When it finally arrived it was only a month old so maybe you get a "fresh" one.

YinzerMama

I have not had good luck getting nextfits from target, i ordered 2 mystiques and they were pre-oct 2013. Maybe you will have better luck with the newer colors. I ended up ordering a studio from albeebaby, i suspect albeebaby moves stock fast because they usually have the best prices.

bpirof

I have not had good luck getting nextfits from target, i ordered 2 mystiques and they were pre-oct 2013. Maybe you will have better luck with the newer colors. I ended up ordering a studio from albeebaby, i suspect albeebaby moves stock fast because they usually have the best prices.

Oh man, wish me luck then! I would have gone elsewhere but I had gift cards :-/

cookie123

I just had to open this thread to see why there were so many posts on a great car seat deal! Lol! Wish you would have looked it over and photographed it thoroughly! Next time….

Last edited:

bpirof

I just had to open this thread to see why there were so many posts on a great car seat seat! Lol! Wish you would have looked it over and photographed it thoroughly! Next time….

Me too :-( when I first opened it I just thought it was an old yucky carseat.... After I left the store I was like wait a minute.....

msg221

That is the most hideous seat ever! If a child who had to sit in that seat wasn't one to get carsick before, looking at that cover would probably induce vomiting for sure!

What did the Target employee say when you showed them that (better yet, what was the expression on his or her face?)

I just returned a seat to Target on Sunday but left the box open so they could see that the seat was actually in there!

bpirof

That is the most hideous seat ever! If a child who had to sit in that seat wasn't one to get carsick before, looking at that cover would probably induce vomiting for sure! What did the Target employee say when you showed them that (better yet, what was the expression on his or her face?) I just returned a seat to Target on Sunday but left the box open so they could see that the seat was actually in there!

I was like, hi I just called about the car seat, and he said oh yep let me see, I opened the box and he pulled it out and just stared for a good 30 seconds lol young kid knew nothing about car seats but even he was like unmmmmm....

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC